When is the blue india arriving in stores?

Swissflower said:
Joseph from Bal NY store told me he will get some in 2-3 weeks.
:yahoo: I want to get one:rolleyes:

Two to three weeks! WOOHOO! And I am first on the list for the City! :yahoo: I hope it's blue-grey like the LVR picture, or more teal like the Bal NY pic! :girlsigh:

ETenebris said:
Two to three weeks! WOOHOO! And I am first on the list for the City! :yahoo: I hope it's blue-grey like the LVR picture, or more teal like the Bal NY pic! :girlsigh:

Cool, that is not long at all! Everyone who is waitlisted for one, will you please post pics once you get it? I'm dying to see 'em:wlae:

I have the Work bag in Teal from S/S 05. I was planning on getting the City in Bleu India, thinking it would be a bit greyer. After seeing the photos posted, I'm now concerned that -- although gorgeous -- the Bleu India will be too close to Teal. What do you think?

Maybe I should go for something totally different like Camel, even though the Bleu India looks TDF. I don't like having duplicate colours.

spiralsnowman said:
Thanks guys! **Sigh** Waiting is sooo not fun. I just keep wondering if it'll be a dark or light shade...

Like this:

38359-new-images-on-balenciaga-website-bal2.jpg

Or more like this (a tad darker):

168028.jpg

Oy!

I am hoping it will be a deep blue-green, like the ocean in this pic:

Attachments

• 8a_1.JPG.jpg
    8a_1.JPG.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 34
TWO TO THREE WEEKS!! I didn't realize it was so soon. Time is just flying by. I'm really anxious to see what this color will actually look like. All these photos are so teasing! And to think I toyed with the idea of canceling my preorder a few days ago...! I can't wait!