when is SAKS next friends and family?

Oct 14, 2006
I think its early November. I emailed my sales associate in San Francisco about it just yesterday...

I find the discount after Thanksgiving to be generally 35% off most clothing items which is better than the 20%...

Last year I remember thinking I should have just waited a few weeks..

millerm

Aug 13, 2008
How do you get on the FF list? I have purchased so much from Saks but last year my roommate was mailed a card and I wasn't. Just curious. Thanks!

Jul 11, 2006
F&F is the 2nd week of october. i asked my SA and she told me they bumped it up this year. she can hook you guys up with anything you need... and free shipping!!! she's a sales in the cosmetics department but she works the WHOLE store. pm me if you need her info.

itsnicole

Aug 3, 2006
F&F is the 2nd week of october. i asked my SA and she told me they bumped it up this year. she can hook you guys up with anything you need... and free shipping!!! she's a sales in the cosmetics department but she works the WHOLE store. pm me if you need her info.
thank you so much for this info! just in time for my birthday, i can't wait!

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
^ It's a flat discount off most all items in the store including cosmetics and fragrances (which are never discounted!).

I can't remember - is the discount is 20%?