When is Saks' EGC event in Sept/Oct?

cjen49

Chanel Bag Addict
Pardon me if this question may seem redundant, but I could not find the answer. I had been on the Chanel forum and was told to go to the Deals and Steals sub-forum. Can someone please help me? I live in Phoenix, and I have not heard from Saks yet. Please advise

Goshopping

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
From a search on this forum, the next SAKS EGC will probably be Oct 23rd (per one member).
I did get a confirmation from my SA that there will not be EGC for Sept. Hope that helps.

Miss H

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
From a search on this forum, the next SAKS EGC will probably be Oct 23rd (per one member).
I did get a confirmation from my SA that there will not be EGC for Sept. Hope that helps.

OHH! Thanks for the info! That would be awesome, EGC for Sept! :wlae:

Would your SA knows what date?

Goshopping

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Hey miss H, you misread what I wrote. There will NOT be EGC for Sept. Date for October has been mentioned Oct 23rd per another member, but my SA has not confirmed it.

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
my SA confirmed to me that EGC was going to be 23 October, none in September.

Miss H

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Hey miss H, you misread what I wrote. There will NOT be EGC for Sept. Date for October has been mentioned Oct 23rd per another member, but my SA has not confirmed it.
LOL! I guess I was soooooo hoping for EGC in Sept!
Thanks for pointing that out! Well, hope it's October then! :P

nvhawki

RA
Sep 29, 2006
Utah
:huh: O.K. so I can admit to not being too smart sometimes. I haven't ever heard the terms EGC and SA. Can someone please tell me what they stand for? Thank you.

tennisd

O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
Do you all know if the EGC is the same time as Friends and Family in OCT? Can anyone confirm? THANKS!!