When is it likely that Saint Laurent will have an online sale? Or SL bags for sale at other online stores?

Thenewestgirl

Dec 25, 2017
When is it likely that Saint Laurent will have an online sale?

And when/where is it likely that SL bags will be on sale at other online stores?

Anyone who "follows" the brand that has some insight or even a clue? :smile:

Bumping. I am new to Saint Laurent. I've been reading everywhere sale is in May--does anyone know if it's all month usually, start of month or pretty random? How long do the sales typically last?

No idea about the official YSL sale, but I think Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman have occasional sales (they vary, but I've seen $50 off of each $200 you spend at Saks, or sales where you get gift cards back) which can be used in combination with Rakuten or Shopstyle cashback (BG currently has 10% cashback. I think someone on here said Shopstyle had 15% at Saks during the last sale?? Although I've never seen cashback that high myself.)

Hi there! Also curious about an upcoming sale. I’ve made two small purchases (card case and a pouch) this year so hope to be notified of a private sale but wondering if anyone else has heard anything recently. I’ve got my eye on the mini Becky or medium Kate.

Reactions: Purse Chakra