When I first saw this bag I knew it was time to Glowup........

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
There is my new tweed tote. :cloud9:I first saw this bag on the Chanel website and then in a little cute Chanel video. It was love at first site:love:. I hemed and hawed as it was expensive for a non leather bag and well I was supposed to be on a bag ban:thinking:. Well the sa was calling me saying stocks were getting low and I read it on here that they were sold out in Paris and o my!:sweatdrop:. So I ordered it. When I got it I was shocked to see how soft and comfortable it was, not strucured as I thought it would be. But this is a very ICONIC CHANEL Bag IMO. DF was there as I first opened the box and when he saw it he said it looks like a crochette bag a granny would knit. :nono::bagslap:. I then told him the price and he walked away to avoid a big fight:censor::rtr:I love it. I cant wait till fall to wear a nice coat and some Chanel boots and rock this bag. I made the chains shorter in the pics. It has a very long chain that can be worn on the shoulder or handheld with the chain shortened.

Here are some quick pics! Pleas excuse the mess. We are moving soon and everything is in boxes and being packed away.

Attachments

• glowup 001.JPG
    glowup 001.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 405
  • glowup 002.JPG
    glowup 002.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 346
All the congratulations in the world.

I love it when someone goes for the 'special' choice. :woohoo:

I love that bag and I wish you the best Hlth and Hppnss 2 wear it.

I love it..and u know it!LOL!
About time u posted pics girl!!!!I almost kept your bag when it got delivered to my house..LMAO....I reallllly want one but id be dead wife!!!LOL!

Yay! You finally got the Glow Up tweed tote! Don't listen to your DF! This does not look like a granny bag! LOL! I normally don't like tweed bags, but I also fell in love with this style after seeing Karl's video of the model cavorting with it in the dressing room. LOL. Enjoy it!

Last edited:
Wowser!!! It's lovely! Can you post a picture or two of the inside? What are the compartments like? Would you wear it over the shoulder or is it more handheld? :yahoo: I am in awe!!! :nuts: