When & How Does Coach Make You Feel Good

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
A few unexpected expenses have made my stress level rise since yesterday afternoon and by last night, I was just plain feeling bad.

This Morning I switched into my Legacy Nylon Sigy Shoulder bag and the match Wrislet and they just cheered me up..

So I was wondering how and when this has happened you all..:thinking::wondering

I feel good everyday when I switch into a Coach bag to wear that day. I could feel like I look like crap but with my pretty purse on my arm I feel like a million bucks. My purses make me happy, I guess it is materialistic but I don't care.

I feel good everyday when I switch into a Coach bag to wear that day. I could feel like I look like crap but with my pretty purse on my arm I feel like a million bucks. My purses make me happy, I guess it is materialistic but I don't care.

It is materiliastic, but who cares! If something makes you happy go for it! And I totally agree with you :smile: If I look like crap but I'm wearing one of my coach purses I feel great!

Any one that can afford A name brand Handbag should feel on top of the world when you carry it - In my younger days, I so longed for a name brand Handbag, but could not afford one, but now I can so------I feel GREAT when I carry my bags.

When do my Coach bags make me feel good? All the time, everyday. I just love to admire my bags during the day like you would a vase of flowers. Then, when I am carrying a bag I feel proud and can hold my head up a bit. I have very low self esteem and my bags give me a little bit of a boost. Don't get me wrong, having bags will not fix my self esteem issues but it helps me feel a bit more normal and like I am doing something nice for myself.

When do my Coach bags make me feel good? All the time, everyday. I just love to admire my bags during the day like you would a vase of flowers. Then, when I am carrying a bag I feel proud and can hold my head up a bit. I have very low self esteem and my bags give me a little bit of a boost. Don't get me wrong, having bags will not fix my self esteem issues but it helps me feel a bit more normal and like I am doing something nice for myself.

I'm sorry that you're having self esteem issues and glad that you found a way to give yourself a boost :smile: I've been there and it took a while for me to get over a lot of my self esteem issues. I still have an occassional day when my acne flares up and sometimes it does get to me (and yes, I get a nice perk from carrying my favorite bags!)

Just remember that you have to find your own self-worth. ;) :heart:

Sometimes when I'm going somewhere, and I'm having one of those "I feel unattractive" moments, just adding the right bag makes me feel better.

Coach used to make me feel better back when I worked (and worked TON's of OT) I purchased them for myself as a reward. I was making lot's of $$$ but never had anytime to spend it. Back in those days, a trip to the outlet would have me walking on air for a week!!!!

When & How Does Coach Make You Feel Good?

For me, I discovered that Coach bags are about the finest leathers, metallics, patents, and signature fabrics that embrace me with hugs:hugs: everytime I carry them.
Now...getting a new Coach bag, at a great deal, is like breathing in fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies out of the oven and being able to eat them all without gaining any weight.:cloud9:

Last edited:
^I luvvv that metaphor for Coach handbags. And I find the LV new vachetta smells like baked bread that goes well with the Tomato Soup [Coral Patent] Red Zoe--too bad I didn't get that colour in the Zoe. I enjoy my Coach and LV together (rich soup and fresh baked bread), :yes: but Coach is the first 'foody bag' I turn to.

Along that line, fake Coaches are like canned spam. :nospam: :hrmm::yucky::nono::blah:

Last edited:
I love remembering how i felt when I first saw the bag in a catalog and then how Ifelt with I finally was able to buy it , My 3 Starw basket purses are all like that - the first time I saw each of them I knew I had to have them - and when I finally got the bag it felt magical - two out of the three bags I have to track down across the country to obtain and I know the bag was meant for me
My Egro pleated satchels make me feel the same way , I saw the bag months before it came out in one of those look book the Sa showed me and I thought what a gorgous bag but I problay won't be able to afford it - them fate stepped in and I got two of them at the outlet for an insane price
everytime i carry one of my bags i think of how pretty they are and how special i feel with them and how much better they make me look - yes i know I am a bit shallow but who cares !

im so glad im not the only one thats mesmerized by my bags:nuts::nuts: for me it's like a special,,, "in my room" private ritual that i want to thoroughly enjoy and savor when i change bags,,, i get the one out that i want to use that day,,, put it on my dresser or bed,,, take the paper stuffing out of it,,, accessorize it,,, put my stuff in it,,, hang it on the bedpost or my shoulder & admire it and see if i like the way it looks,, etc etc,,, than put the stuffing in my retired bag and put it back on the shelf,,,, is that totally looney or what!!! yes my bags cheer me up,,, i like the way they feel, look, smell, yadayadayada,,,, but i feel so relieved to be in the presence of similar creatures:yahoo: remember "shallow obsessing" is allowed here,,,yeah!:yahoo::yahoo::biggrin:

Sometimes Coach bag make me feel good when other people I know swore they never buy Coach and despite it ended up compliment my Coach.. The expression on their face is priceless.. It's not to offend anyone..

Sometimes, my job can be very stressful (as it is right now)- I got through cycles/seasons and I have several projects going on at one time, which makes me feel like I am being pulled in too many directions at once. However, I do thoroughly enjoy looking over during the day and seeing my Coach bag proudly displayed on my back desk for all to see. Reminds me of why I work as hard as I do. Of course, nothing in this world makes me happier or feel better than loving on my little daughter. She lights me up from the inside out! (Didn't mean to go off topic).

My Coach bags also brighten my day, when I am having a "bad hair day". I have very thick full curly hair, which when I am having a good hair day, I love...BUT on those dreaded bad hair days, I want to shave my head! That's when I pull my hair back into a nice bun or ponytail and throw on one of my bolder bags and I still feel pulled together! Coach just "completes me" (hehehe)