When/How do you decide it's time to let a bag go?

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
I have been thinking of selling my Mulberry Araline. I have only used it once since i bought it last year... and am wondering if i should sell it off. I love the leather and the design, but it just seems to get so little use... perhaps it just doesn't fit into my lifestyle..:sad2:

So i'm wondering... how do you decide it's time to sell a bag?:unsure:

Well, I have bags that don't get much use, but I still love them. I sell bags that I don't see myself using over the years. I guess that's my logic....

Bottom line - I hate selling my bags. But I need to make room.

muppy said:
I have been thinking of selling my Mulberry Araline. I have only used it once since i bought it last year... and am wondering if i should sell it off. I love the leather and the design, but it just seems to get so little use... perhaps it just doesn't fit into my lifestyle..:sad2:

So i'm wondering... how do you decide it's time to sell a bag?:unsure:

If I ever figure it out...I'll let you know! :lol: I find it really hard to sell bags...even ones I haven't used in a long time. But perhaps selling a little-used bag would help fund one you're longing to have?

I only sell when I dont use them for atleast a year, or if I might need the $$ for something more important. I have also sold in the past to try and save for an extra special bag, I just had to have, like my Apple first.

I have never sold a bag, but I have several in my closet that have never been used and several that were used less than 10 times. Maybe I should start thinking about letting some of them go ... hmmmm.

Ugh! I just sold a bag because I had listed it a while back on eBay and someone managed to find it an send me an e-mail. I had not used it since the beginning of January, when I got the updated version in a similar color, but it is SUCH a great bag! Still, the offer was good and I am always buying new bags, which means less use for that one...so I decided to sell. But it is REALLY hard to part with a bag! Unless it's something new that just doesn't quite work for me...and even then I have a hard time. I think I want them all!

print model.. can u adopt me so I can have some of ur prada bags? hehe, just a joke.. but I give away my bags to my relatives in case I dont want the bags anymore.. I just love to collect and when I have a lot of new bags, then i let go of the old ones.. unless of course, I paid lots of money for it.. then I just keep it forever.. lol...(as long as its not broken yet)