When/How do you decide it's time to let a bag go?

1. I have been thinking of selling my Mulberry Araline. I have only used it once since i bought it last year... and am wondering if i should sell it off. I love the leather and the design, but it just seems to get so little use... perhaps it just doesn't fit into my lifestyle..:sad2:

So i'm wondering... how do you decide it's time to sell a bag?:unsure:

2. Well, I have bags that don't get much use, but I still love them. I sell bags that I don't see myself using over the years. I guess that's my logic....

Bottom line - I hate selling my bags. But I need to make room.

3. If i don't use em for a few months, or i regret getting them, they're GONE.

4. If I ever figure it out...I'll let you know! :lol: I find it really hard to sell bags...even ones I haven't used in a long time. But perhaps selling a little-used bag would help fund one you're longing to have?

5. If it sits in my closet for ages without getting a chance in my rotation, it's not a good sign. Or if I forget that it exists--that's another sign!

6. I've had some that have sat around in my closet so long, I've forgotten that I own them! Those get passed on to my daughter. She's 12 and has quite an impressive collection of Prada bags!

7. When I don't love the bag anymore.

8. If I haven't managed to use the bag at least once in three months, it goes on eBay.

9. I'm selling my Speedy, it just doesn't fit my lifestyle right now!

10. I only sell when I dont use them for atleast a year, or if I might need the $$ for something more important. I have also sold in the past to try and save for an extra special bag, I just had to have, like my Apple first.

11. I have never sold a bag, but I have several in my closet that have never been used and several that were used less than 10 times. Maybe I should start thinking about letting some of them go ... hmmmm.

12. Ugh! I just sold a bag because I had listed it a while back on eBay and someone managed to find it an send me an e-mail. I had not used it since the beginning of January, when I got the updated version in a similar color, but it is SUCH a great bag! Still, the offer was good and I am always buying new bags, which means less use for that one...so I decided to sell. But it is REALLY hard to part with a bag! Unless it's something new that just doesn't quite work for me...and even then I have a hard time. I think I want them all!

13. If you're not into collecting bags and the bag isn't getting any use, you might as well sell it. I collect them so I don't sell any really.

14. I am such a bag hag...I hate getting rid of them. I make excuses for my DH(since they take up shelf space in my closet) for why I can't part with them ;)

15. print model.. can u adopt me so I can have some of ur prada bags? hehe, just a joke.. but I give away my bags to my relatives in case I dont want the bags anymore.. I just love to collect and when I have a lot of new bags, then i let go of the old ones.. unless of course, I paid lots of money for it.. then I just keep it forever.. lol...(as long as its not broken yet)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice