When H and love are not enough.....

Thank you, kim_mac, fesdu, candace, birkin123, sophia, harleynemma, mspiggy, butterfly, gracekelly and hautemom! You kind words and your blessings mean a lot to me. Dh is concerned about my health, but I am not quite ready to talk to him about how I feel. I know that it's also his baby, but there are things that I could share with all of you that I just can't with my dh. At the moment, we have visitors from abroad and he needs to show them around. Although our visitors are very close friends of ours, I just don't want them to feel sorry for me and I sure don't want to ruin their first holiday in Asia.

I think I better check out other people's H pressies and forget about everything else for a moment or two.

Ocmommy - Bless your heart. You are a strong woman and certainly a great example for me. Hugs and kisses to your baby.

I am deeply sorry to hear that you had miscarriage yesterday. My thoughts are with you and will pray for you and your lovely family to be healthy and happy forever. You have your DH and adorable DD and you know you're lucky to have them. Give them hugs and kisses. When it's the right time, another one will come. Please don't be sad for long, I'd like to cheer you up and would like you to be strong and go on and have a happy smile new year with your family. Please take care of yourself. And I'm sending you {{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}} and love your way. I really want to hug you. :heart::heart::heart:

LTC, I am so sorry for your loss. It's a tough thing to go through, especially not having any family or friends around to help you through it. But, I agree with all the wise women of this forum.... take care of yourself and your DH and DD and once you are strong again, your baby will come. Lot's of warm wishes and hugs to you... ((((((HUGS))))))).

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It must be very difficult, especially amidst all the celebrations. But your babies are not lost – they are in heaven, where there is eternal joy and contentment. While trials in life are difficult to bear, they make us stronger after we come through them. When the time is right, you will be blessed with the child you are meant to have. In the meantime, lean on your husband, and your friends.

Big hugs to you, licencetocook. I offer you my condolences. Just think of it, your next baby will be so lucky to have you as a parent and you will have so much love to give. Many women on this forum also have had such experiences. Health and age do take their toll on the body. I hope you recuperate well and my prayers for your little one.

Oh LTC! Sending my prayers and huge showers of sticky baby dust to you!

7.gif

I know that I am a very lucky girl. I have a beautiful dd and a loving dh. I managed to find some lovely H pieces this year including a framboise kelly from dh. And yet......my heart feels empty after yet another miscarriage yesterday. I guess there are times when love and h are not enough. I would rather trade everything for another baby:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:. It's really no fun being an expat in a country that doesn't speak your language. None of my family is in town and all my friends in Japan has left to spend the holidays with their family back home.

Help..............please send me some good vibes for the new year! Presenting 20cm mini rouge vif box kelly GH, 28cm natural barenia kelly PH and a pair of etoupe baby shoes still waiting for its new owner.
Oh darling, I am sooo with (((you you)):heart:) can't even imagine. Talking about being being an expat in a country that doesn't speak your language for once. Please, do not feel bad and especially empty! No no:nogood:. You are not alone by all means and your DH AND your DD are with you. This is priceless happiness! Always remember it :heart:, A.

I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. The love between you and your DH will be the salve to this unfortunate incident but the blessing will come eventually... Please make sure you take lots of rest.

LTC...sorry to hear...my wife and I know the feeling all too well...hang in there...I agree the all the H's in the in world couldn't replace...but hug your DH and DD as they are your fortress in a foreign land...rest and move on with a smile! HUGS!!!

LTC, I just can't say how sorry I am for your miscarriage. I wish I could reach through the computer and hold your hand and sit with you - I know you will always have a place in your heart for those three little ones that nothing can fill. Please take care of yourself. :heart: