when does the sales start??????

Last year it was last week or so of November. Someone else would probably know more precisely. You can always email Renato (BH) or Maria/Baharah at BalHarbour, etc.- you can find a few other SA names here as well. They are always very helpful.

Does anyone know what is likely to be in the sale? Do you think it is possible for the fall collection bags to go into sale? I would love to get the nappa turnlock bag and at a discount would be so much sweeter! :P

Hey secretguy! Do you know whether the sales will be at the same time for all countries? I'm in the UK. If i ask the SA's in one of the boutiques will they be able to tell me exactly when the sales start?

Sorry, the reason I created this profile is just to clear some questions and stuff. Not to pull some strings in order to boost my sales(you could pm me, if you really want it though). I just got to know this forum while surfing.

Lau-Lau : I don't think the SAs are even allowed to blurt out the word SALE. Even if you asked, they would either not answer or just indicate the month. However, it's mostly for seasonal items and mainly RTW. Classic bags remains as fixed price. However, countries like Singapore, customers are pretty smart with the date of sales in previous years. It's pretty much about the same period. Prada and Miu Miu only has one sale in a year, if I'm not wrong.

O ok thank you very much for answering my question though secretguy! :biggrin:
Does anyone know what date the miu miu sale started in the UK last year? I would be really grateful for any info! TIA :smile:

O ok thank you very much for answering my question though secretguy! :biggrin:
Does anyone know what date the miu miu sale started in the UK last year? I would be really grateful for any info! TIA :smile:

Well, my dad in was London for a couple of months but I remember him saying that the sales started at the end of November (I think?) to December.. I'm not exactly sure about the dates (I'll be going there on the 25th of November so I'll let you know if it starts when I'm there).. I also remember him saying that the sales on/after Boxing day were INSANE! Like, people had to stand in lines for hours to get into Gucci :|

However, I was in London during Spring break (February/March) and they had sales during that time too.. I remember because the Miu Miu sales were pretty good so I don't think that they only have one sale per year..

Let me know if you find out when they start!