When does the sale price drop happen

No one? I know it was over a month from the original sale, because I could not return it and buy it again. I think it was about 6 weeks. Anyone else remember?
Looking at my purchase history:

5/19 black/prussian rogue $539
6/15 black/prussian rogue $447.50
6/20 black/prussian rogue $358 (f&f discount)
This year f&f starts on 6/14 so I'm not sure because if prices will drop again before that happens. And yes, I did return/rebuy 3x. Sorry but I saved almost $200 and timed it with 15% e-bates ;)

Reactions: shillinggirl88
Is this discount open to everyone? Should I wait until the 14th if I have my eye on something?
It's not an open sale, but if you follow the PCE thread, sometimes there are extra codes available.

If the items you want are already 50% off, they won't drop lower in price. You can always take advantage of the cash back sites (e-bates is 15% back today) to lower the net price even more. Plus, most of those sites have a sign up bonus. If the items are still 40% off, you can call Jax to get an idea of #'s to see if you should buy now, or wait until/if they drop to 50%.

What are you looking at? I can't decide :smile:

Ok, thanks, I can't decide either! I have like 6 items in my cart including:
1) nolita wristlet 24 with prairie print
PRAIRIE PRINT BLACK/DARK GUNMETAL
2) clutch in signature leather with floral bow print
BEECHWOOD/BRASS
3) Online exclusive
clutch with tea rose
BLACK COPPER/RAINBOW

Looking at my purchase history:

5/19 black/prussian rogue $539
6/15 black/prussian rogue $447.50
6/20 black/prussian rogue $358 (f&f discount)
This year f&f starts on 6/14 so I'm not sure because if prices will drop again before that happens. And yes, I did return/rebuy 3x. Sorry but I saved almost $200 and timed it with 15% e-bates ;)
\
Thank you. Just returned and rebought a bag today. e-b-a-t-e-s had 15% back today. $73 on the Rouge I wanted. Hoping for a price adjusment. ;)

Ok, thanks, I can't decide either! I have like 6 items in my cart including:
1) nolita wristlet 24 with prairie print
PRAIRIE PRINT BLACK/DARK GUNMETAL
2) clutch in signature leather with floral bow print
BEECHWOOD/BRASS
3) Online exclusive
clutch with tea rose
BLACK COPPER/RAINBOW
I was also contemplating the signature clutch. I really like those clutches.

Reactions: emchhardy