When does eLuxury.com replenish its supplies?

Actually, I called elux last week about a bag not being in stock and the rep told me that is customers have bags etc. in the shopping carts, its takes it away from the online stock. The rep said that the items only stay in the carts for 20 min but I don't know about that since I had a bag in my cart for 6mths :wtf: (I didn't realize it was still in there). Once the customer takes the bag out of their carts, its goes back into elux's online inventory.

Can't be 20mins. It always takes me longer than 20mins to decide which one to buy LOL.

Customers putting stuff into the cart does take out the inventory though. I was playing prank and see how many mono mini josephine in cherry they have. I tried to put 10, but they only had 3 at that time, so there were 3 sitting in my cart. I opened up another browser and tried to find this bag and it's not there anymore. I removed them from my cart and they re-appear again.

Disclaimer: I don't have anything in my cart right now. I know it's not funny for those who are desperately looking for that item. That whole experiment only took me less than a minute. :P