When does Burberry.com go on sale?

I’ve never seen them do additional mark downs. The summer sale imo is ok. Not totally impressed. Had hoped for my of the merino sweaters to be on sale!

It’s like restocked randomly right [emoji23] so i just have to keep stalking the site ??

ugh not sure why i didn’t see this first day of the sale. I feel like some items weren’t there til later or am i just blind hahaha

Yes they will restock - could be returns or maybe inventory that came in. I’ve stalked the website in the past to finally get my bag that was sold out several times.

It’s like restocked randomly right
emoji23.png
so i just have to keep stalking the site ??

ugh not sure why i didn’t see this first day of the sale. I feel like some items weren’t there til later or am i just blind hahaha

It’s like restocked randomly right [emoji23] so i just have to keep stalking the site ??

yes they are restocked randomly. just keep stalking lol
Good Luck.
during first day of sale, quite a few items did not appear when you click sale link and categories but I had quite a few on my favorites so I was able to get the sweaters I had on my list.

The sale usually starts toward the end of next month but you need to get on their mailing list so you can pre-sale. If you start stalking the dept. store websites they will usually start theirs in the middle of next month. I love this time of year to stock up on luxury goods for less the cost. :panic::loveeyes::yahoo:

The sale usually starts toward the end of next month but you need to get on their mailing list so you can pre-sale. If you start stalking the dept. store websites they will usually start theirs in the middle of next month. I love this time of year to stock up on luxury goods for less the cost. :panic::loveeyes::yahoo:
I have been wanting a cashmere scarf, do those also go on sale? Should I wait? I am not familiar with Burberry too much so I wasn't sure if scarf colors sell out.

only seasonal scarves will be on sale. most of the classic colours and styles will not go on sale online. in department stores though, you might find classic styles on sale for 20-25% percent off.

bloomingdales has triple points $25 back for every $100, pretty good deal :smile: loyalist points

Power Points for Loyallists
Loyallists get a $25 Reward Card (that's 5,000 Power Points!) for every $100 you spend on select regular price items. Offer valid online November 5-11, 2018 and in store November 6-11, 2018.

bloomingdales has triple points $25 back for every $100, pretty good deal :smile: loyalist points

Power Points for Loyallists
Loyallists get a $25 Reward Card (that's 5,000 Power Points!) for every $100 you spend on select regular price items. Offer valid online November 5-11, 2018 and in store November 6-11, 2018.

I don’t think this includes Burberry unfortunately!

I have been wanting a cashmere scarf, do those also go on sale? Should I wait? I am not familiar with Burberry too much so I wasn't sure if scarf colors sell out.
I don’t think this includes Burberry unfortunately!

It does! When you look it says "power points" https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/...seqNo=3&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG&pickInStore=false

I think their point system is messed up. If you take a dress that is owned by bloomingdale and it says "triple points" the points don't show up correctly.

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/...seqNo=6&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG&pickInStore=false

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Mytheresa has a singles day sale right now! I think it only lasts until end of day November 11
US:
Get $200 off with MOV $1000 using the code SINGLES11
Get $500 off with MOV $2000 using the code SINGLES500
+ Free shipping (minimum order value $900)

China, Taiwan, Macau, South Korea:
Get 200€ off with MOV 1000€ using the code DOUBLE11
Get 500€ off with MOV 2000€ using the code DOUBLE500
+ Free shipping (Minimum Order value: China 1.000€, Taiwan and Macau 800€, South Korea 500€)

I just bought a classic trench coat and it works!

Singapore:
Get SGD 200 off with MOV SGD 1000 using the code SINGLE11SG
Get SGD 500 off with MOV SGD 2000 using the code SINGLE22SG
+ Free shipping (minimum order value SGD 1.000)

Hong Kong:
Get HKD 2.000 off with MOV HKD 10,000 using the code DOUBLE11HK
Get HKD 5.000 off with MOV HKD 20,000 using the code DOUBLE22HK
+ Free shipping (minimum order value HKD 9.000)