When does bumble and bumble goes on sale?

akemibabe

As You Wish
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Hi girls,
I recently addicted to bumble and bumble products. i am curious to know if/when bumble and bumble products goes on sale.

thanks for all the help

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
I've used the stuff for years and have NEVER seen it go on sale. The best thing to do w/ B&B is buy the super large shampoo and conditioner. Those last for MONTHS (and I wash my hair every day). As for the other products, I have never ever seen them on sale. Will be curious to see if anyone answers differently.

Oct 16, 2007
New York, New York
For anyone in the DC/VA area, I was at the Harris Teeter at Pentagon Row today and walking from the metro through the parking lot, you pass a salon called the art of color (or something like that). They had bumble and bumble products in the window with a 'sale' sign. I've never been to the salon but it's past the hallmark, but before the baja fresh (if that makes sense). You could probably call them to see if they'd charge send..I'm not affiliated, just passed by on the way to get groceries!

Melanie

Compulsive Shopper!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
CT
I have never seen B&B products on sale in the 8 years I have been using them . . .

akemibabe

As You Wish
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Yeah, I just signed up for their emails. Thanks for all the help girls. It kind of sucks that they don't go on sale. =(

Jun 8, 2009
the most they have done is do a % off on a haircut at the stores. . . and of course the last time they did it, it was the day after I got my last haircut. But their products are the best...

xtina08

Nov 2, 2008
I don't know where you live, but Gene Juarez Salons (in the Pac NW -- or more specifically WA state) are no longer carrying the line and their entire Bumble & Bumble line is 50% off right now. Not sure if they ship, but it's worth a try, yes?

www.genejuarez.com

I bought some creme de coco today and they said they'll call if they get any of the liter bottles in. :smile:

Also -- probably your best bet would be to try the Bellevue salon. The guy there today said that's where all the products are being sent to so eventually they'll all end up there until they're gone.

DanielleNY

Dec 27, 2006
NY, NY
you can lucky at TJ Maxx every once in a while........but i find buying online is a few dollars cheaper versus buying at the salon

octnybride

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Your best bet is the Bumble and Bumble site...once you are on their list you get offers for free shipping and free samples. I love the Thickening Spray. One offer they had a couple of weeks ago was 3 free samples plus free shipping.