When does Balenciaga make their next seaons swatches avail.?

So it *has* surfaced!
Hg, thanks for posting!

Anyways..... I'll be honest.... I'm not crazy at all about the hardware, it is a bit too 80's bling for my taste.....

the colors sound lovely though, I believe they will be very watery pastel-ish shades, I don't think anything will be too bright (this is my gut feeling only) and that totally appeals to me.. but I just don't think I'll be able to get past that hardware.......... I'll have to see it in person, maybe it won't be so intense?

I love the linen bags though..... I want..... but not with that hardware!!!!!!

Isn't the first bag in the chocolate color a Part Time? I was thinking of the seam in the middle.. Or what do you think?

Tha hardware on the other hand, for me I guess it's too much.

Edit: A small part time?

mimz said:
So it *has* surfaced!
Hg, thanks for posting!

Anyways..... I'll be honest.... I'm not crazy at all about the hardware, it is a bit too 80's bling for my taste.....

the colors sound lovely though, I believe they will be very watery pastel-ish shades, I don't think anything will be too bright (this is my gut) and that totally appeals to me.. but I just don't think I'll be able to get past that hardware.......... I'll have to see it in person, maybe it won't be so intense?

I love the linen bags though..... I want..... but not with that hardware!!!!!!

The linen bags that I saw have the old hardware in silver. Tassles as well on the bags.

Gonatcha said:
Isn't the first bag in the chocolate color a Part Time? I was thinking of the seam in the middle.. Or what do you think?

Tha hardware on the other hand, for me I guess it's too much.

Think you're right! The City doesn't have the seam. Good catch.

I don't think they will risk having all their bags in this hardware...there seems to be an eighties gold hardware blingy trend in other lines too (like MJ)......if anything they could have gone back to the vintagey flat brass type hardware....nicky where's your taste?

wow. what a way to reinvent the motorcycle line.

I hope they continue to make the motorcyle line the same way as this season and as in the past... hopefully this is just an option. otherwise, frick! all the things I love about bbags are gone... the tassels, the motorcycle influence, the relaxed elegance... *sigh*

****** said:
The linen bags that I saw have the old hardware in silver. Tassles as well on the bags.

well THAT is good news at least!!!!! thanks! :smile:
any pics of that? ;)

eta: is it the bright silver that they have used on their canvas line, etc?
or is it the brushed antiqued pewter?

The colors sound amazing, I got goosebumps looking at the swatches of what might be the vert gazon and vert d'eau :love:

But I don't think I can get past that hardware...it's too shiny, too big and too MJ for my taste.....:yucky:

****** said:
Here you go :yes: This is the Cafe/Marrone in the City with the new hardware. I'm not sure if all the bags will have the new hardware. I'm assuming so since there were not options to order with different hardware. I also have an entire list of styles they are doing so if anyone has questions about what is discontinued vs. not, let me know. I also posted a pic of the new style called the Brief...similiar to the mid-afternoon. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

How did you find out about all this? tell uss moreeee:girlsigh: what's discontinued? what's new? etc etc.... tell tell tell lol

does anyone know where i can find a pic of this 'brief' style/ has it come out yet?

the hardware and the style of the bag just don't go well together at all imo.....it looks horrid in the chocolate...a bit better in the grey...the hardware is just too ostentatious! hopefully it's a limited edition line....VERY limited!

mimz said:
well THAT is good news at least!!!!! thanks! :smile:
any pics of that? ;)

eta: is it the bright silver that they have used on their canvas line, etc?
or is it the brushed antiqued pewter?

This is my last pic :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 195
varsha624 said:
does anyone know where i can find a pic of this 'brief' style/ has it come out yet?

the hardware and the style of the bag just don't go well together at all imo.....it looks horrid in the chocolate...a bit better in the grey...the hardware is just too ostentatious! hopefully it's a limited edition line....VERY limited!

The Brief was the white bag I posted second.