When does Balenciaga make their next seaons swatches avail.?

1. Just wondering how far in advance Balenciaga lets people know what their next seasons color are.

i.e. - when will we know the holiday colors this year (if any) and/or pre-spring 2007?

2. Already thinking of next season huh? :graucho:

3. ^^I know, I know - i've got it bbaaaddd. None of the other pre-fall/fall color interest me enough to purchase (although there are some lovely ones) - so I need to look ahead....hum, or behind I guess!
    *busted*

4. beaux, u're craving to know the new colours that BAD? :roflmfao:

5. I'm starting to feel the same way. The more I look at the Blue India pics, the more I dislike it.:crybaby: I may change my mind when I see it in person, though.:P I do looove the Rouge Vif, though.:heart:

6. ^^Yeah, me too. I wish I loved blue india, but it's just not me.

7. Good question! I'd love to pick up a small metallic first at some point - hopefuly someone here knows the preview swatch availability!

8. I'd love to see some light, bright and vibrant colors for S/S 2007. The A/W colors were nice but understated. Hopefully they make something that pops...*fingers crossed*

9. I agree... I want some fun colors for spring. something in the yellow, orange or limey family, PLEASE!

10. ^^ I agree. I think that's why I love the rouge vif and also emerald from earlier this year. They were two impact colors.

11. Colors for Spring 2007 have been announced. I haven't yet seen swatches though! This is what they are being called. Not sure of the all the translations! By the way, I saw a pic of a first in the Marrone and the hardware has changed!! Will be interesting to see what is released!

Naturel
    Truffle (Not sure if it's the same as 06 Fall)
    Marrone/Cafe - this is the only swatch I saw - it's a dark chocolate
    Vert Gazon
    Vert D'eau
    Marine
    Turquoise
    Rouge Vermillion
    Black
    White

12. my rough translation:

natural - could be cool- no dye? neat! super soft leather acometh!
    brown ?
    chocolate ?
    Vert gazon - green grass - googled it- came up with a yellow-green, closer to lime http://g.cohen.free.fr/images/green.jpg
    vert d'eau - water green or green of the water - sounds like seafoam http://www.polyrey.sk/products/T3/T3-I024.gif
    marine - means navy in french according to babelfish... but could also be a blue-green? *prays*
    turquoise - well know the color turquoise
    vermillion is kind of an orangey red in paint

so... no yellow? *pouts*

13. What has the hardware changed to?

14. My Sa told me that there is a turquoise

15. How exciting- new hardware!!! WOO HOO!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice