When does a bag get too big? When you can put yourself inside?

171390.jpg

Well, the model is probably barely 90lbs dripping wet, so even a clutch would be large on her! LOL! {just kidding!}

It's all about proprtion to me. I try it on and I go w/ my first impression.

dceneus said:
Suzy Z, With that in mind do you think the Manhattan GM looks like a carryon???? Is it a day to day bag or nice looking luggage???
So, can you show me a link? I don't know what that bag looks like but I'd love to give you my opinion!.

dceneus said:
Suzy Z, With that in mind do you think the Manhattan GM looks like a carryon???? Is it a day to day bag or nice looking luggage???

my sister has it and i love it. i do not think is too big. it's more of a dayor office type bag. suit her well because she works i an office.

that's not too big at all! And I love them BIG. Most bags are too small for me! And LOL- that's totally right- when it looks like a carry on! That doesn't.

I've never met a bag that's too big except the large gucci horsebit hobo...it's not even "too" big but I think the pointy corners extent it too much so that it does look too big if that doesn't sound totally odd..

Also remember that the models are size 000000000s LOL... So a bread stick is going to look huge too :smile:

I definitely think there are 2 ways to handle the "big" bag situation:

1) How much do you carry? If it doubles as a school or work bag, I think it's okay.

2) You definitely should try something on and see how it looks proportionately. It may be crazy, but I think big bags makes us all look skinnier...hehe.