When do you use your jumbo flap?

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
When do you use your jumbo flap? I find it too large for formal events. I have been using for more informal dinners or events but not really as an everyday bag. I am wondering when and how everyone uses theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I've had mine for 2 months, and I use it to go shopping and dinners out. I love the strap length it makes it easy over the shoulder while shopping. I don't carry alot just the basic wallet, keys, phone, so it's not too heavy. I absolutely LOVE the look and feel of my jumbo. I reach for it every chance I get !!!

When do you use your jumbo flap? I find it too large for formal events. I have been using for more informal dinners or events but not really as an everyday bag. I am wondering when and how everyone uses theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app
Had the black Jumbo carviar with SHW for more than a year...honestly, never take her out. Too heavy for me. I purchased it at $4900, now $5500 already, so I did not feel to resell it. Now it is sitting on my shelf. Using the CC crave bag and French RIvera more though

I use mine for special occasions..even though I did not buy her for that, I have to stop babying my bags so much :sad: but now that I bought my m/l python flap I will hopefully be propelled to use my jumbo caviar more casually :smile:

Everywhere (shopping, appointments, shows, eating out) EXCEPT 1) work (too small and too flashy although I do take my GST there) and 2) activities with my child (play dates, most museums, amusement park) because I don't want to ruin it (I only bring bags I can drape on the stroller or wear all day like a WOC) and because it's too heavy for all day. In the summer I have to be careful because I wear a lot of sunblock and don't want it to rub off on the bag.

As long as it's not raining.. I use it as a day bag almost every day if I am not going through a hermes phase. I travel with it too. I use it for casual nights.. but for date night or something special that's when it stays home. But if it was pizza or cinema with the girls it comes along!

i have a maxi flap and i use it whenever i like - on any given day, so if i'm running errands, going to yoga, out to dinner, it's with me - i actually find it harder to use my m/l flap, i just can't seem to fit even my basics, shades, blackberry and tiny tiny wallet... - since they are both lambskin, if it's raining out - then i wouldn't choose those as options for the day.

+1

Don't be afraid to use your Chanel.

Here are the designer bags that I spotted this weekend at local super market (not whole food and this is not Beverly Hills or NYC uptown)

For what I can remember:

LV: various mono canvas, epi or DE totes...completely lost count

Celine: Luggage totes

Chanel: easy caviar, jumbo, WOCs and m/l

Hermes: Lindy

(You can see I just go around paying attention to ppl's bags).

I just pick a bag for the day and use it wherever, including grocery shopping, casual or fine dining, the cinema, etc.

Jumbo for shopping days out but admit that even though I only pack light she does get heavy after a full day out just from the weight of the chains alone.

I find it is too big to take out to dinner though to sit on the knee.
Just brought a WOC for dinners out.