When do you use your Eugenie?

I've only taken mine out once, and that was to dinner with a friend. It's just such a darling bag and it holds more than you think it would! :tup:

^I agree that it holds more than it would but I haven't found any occasion to use it. I had it all ready to go one time and decided last minute to use my Party instead. I don't think I will get rid of it though because I love the color (dark grey) and the smooshy leather.

I have used my dark grey Mixed Quilted Eugenie for evening weddings, drinks with friends and dinner dates. It holds a good amount and really pulls an outfit together.

I have used my dark grey Mixed Quilted Eugenie for evening weddings, drinks with friends and dinner dates. It holds a good amount and really pulls an outfit together.

Ditto. I use my soft quilt Dark grey Eugenie for these same events. I love bringing clutches w/ me vs. shoulder or arm bags. I would definitely recommend the Eugenie! :yes:

I use my white mix quilt eugenie for going out to a dinner party, nice events or theater... I tend to leave it behind when I hit the bars, it's too stressful bringing a gorgeous white clutch and thinking someone will spill a drink on it :smile: it's great though, I love it!

I'd love to see pics demonstrating how everyone uses their Eugenie -- I've never thought that I needed one, but maybe after seeing how some of you have put her to use, I might be persuaded to change my mind!:graucho:

iluvmybags-

here you go :smile: an outfit I put together for a musical premiere 3 months ago....... also met my current boyfriend wearing this too so I decided to keep the pic, hehe.

Attachments

• eugenie.jpg
    eugenie.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 104
^ I don't think you need to be attending a fancy event to take her out...I never go anywhere fancy either. I wore jeans and a cute top to the dinner I took her to :yes: