When do you think your collection will be complete?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
Finally after 3 and half years, my Chanel collection will be complete once my dark Grey MC EW arrives.

Noooooooooooooooo more Chanel bags ever again (or any other bags...... unless I sell afew of the bags I don't use).

I only have my eye on a stary headband at the moment but that its.

How about you? what do you have in your collection and when do you think your collection will be complete?

As a student, I don't really have the continuous income to keep on buying bags all the time, so try to make rational purchases - that being said, soooo many times I have said to myself, well just this one more because then my (very small) collection will be complete, but I always end up getting more. To be honest I don't think I'll ever stop buying bags, they make me too happy!!!

My collection will be complete when I find the '07 red caviar jumbo with bijoux chain, '06 violet caviar/lamb med/large or jumbo flap and perhaps the valentine chain flap in fuschia. Oh yes, I want my luxury ligne patent bowler forever!!

I have a small collection: a black caviar e/w flap and a pink pst. All I want are a black coin purse/card holder, a black caviar jumbo flap, and a medallion tote (preferably purple if I can get my hands on one, or beige). Although it's hard to say that my collection will be "complete" because I keep finding things that I want!

I think my Chanel collection is complete for now........unfortunately, I'm working on my Bbag collection now......LOL!!!
Maybe one day, my bag collection will be complete (to the relief of my DH!)

actually, I currently have 2 (had 4), and I'm satisfied! It happened when I got the one I'd been lusting over for SO long, the medium hybrid flap in white. Since I got it, I've completely stopped using my other Chanels and even decided to sell a couple. So for now, no more Chanels for me (though I wouldn't mind getting a black medium hybrid flap in the future!)

Current collection:
Med/large classic flap in black caviar, silver hardwre
Jumbo classic flap in black caviar, silver hardware
Small classic wallet in black caviar

(Ok do you even call that a collection?! lol)

Current wishlist (narrowed down after giving much thought):
Matte black reissue in size 226, gold hardware
Med/large classic flap in beige caviar, gold hardware

i dont think my collection will ever be complete- whenevr I buy a bag I think to myself' This is the last one'. The roblem is that Chanel always brings out new collection and I will always see something that I want.
For now I want a reissue, jumbo and flap with the new chain, J12 and 2 pairs of Chanel shoes and I 'think/ hope'my collection will be complete/

i dont think my collection will be complete and i wish it will never will, because bag is my passion...i dont really like expensive shoes and clothes...welll i have few pairs of louboutins etc but its a diff feeling with bags, i feel guilty buying expensive clothes n shoes but i never feel guilty forbagshahaand i like the incomplete feeling for my collection. i am always expecting and excited by my HGs

I typically add to my collection rather slowly and only buy things that I really love. I don't think that I will ever consider my collection of Chanel (and other bags) complete. I always try to purchase something that is different from what I already have, looking for bags that fill a wardrobe need that is not alrealy filled by another bag. I really enjoy looking at, talking about and shopping for bags at this point in my life.

chanelbaby, if you ever get the chance, will you post pictures of your collection sometime? :love:

On my wishlist to complete my collection:
Black Medium/Large flap with silver hardware
Red Medium/Large flap with silver hardware
GST with silver hardware

Never! My own personal collection is ever evolving....you chanelbaby can attest to that! lol!
I go thru phases too, where sometimes I have (read: want and feel I need) more bags and sometimes less. I just depends. I also carry LV alot. I have a weakness for their LE's but not so much their regular lines.
For the classics, I prefer Chanel.