When do you think is the right time to moisturize?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been moisturizing my bag using Apple Care Conditioner and spraying it with AG once a month or sometimes once in 2 months. Lately, I've been thinking that AC condition might not be conditioning my bag very well. I feel that it's still lacking somewhat :shrugs: Someone has mentioned that using AC conditioner seems to work well the first few days but dries out the bag after quite some time..:sad:

Do you feel that this bag needs more moisturizing? Should I switch to LMB? Or am I just imagining things?:blink:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. whoa, that looks great ! don't think you need do anything else !

3. It looks great - I should leave it alone.

4. I guess I'm wondering what you feel the bag is lacking? Is it the feel of the leather itself?
    Because from the pictures, I think your violet bag looks "thick and delish"! :yahoo:

5. Yeah !!! I saw Louis vuitton purse have a lot of product to use ,, ans how they take care of cow hide ,, can I use with my B bag ???

LV fan love collini product ( sale in Europe and Japan )

Some LV fan said apple isn't so goog they use collini product

Chanel also use collini

6. I think it looks perfect. When it gets dry, really dry, you will know it. I've purchased bbags that were so dry the color was close to flaking off. I think they should be moisturized as soon as you get them, just like Apple suggests. I don't always do that because some of them just are not dry, others are.