when do you indulge in...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. when do you indulge in your favorite foods?

Me when I need comfort......:yahoo:

2. Same here but also when I am celebrating something.

3. usually when i have too much free time on my hand... lol
    especially when i am watching tv/movies... then i'll get cravings for popcorns or chips or just food in general... :rolleyes:

4. As often as I can!:yes: :heart:

5. Godiva truffles, Godiva Dark Chocolate collection. Oh, did I mention Godiva truffles!!! :nuts:

Washed down a nice pinot noir or zinfandel. Who needs designer bags anyway? :lol:

6. Every night. haha But seriously I need one little bit of deliciousness every single day. Tonight, I predict...my peanut butter Drumstick I have in the freezer. rawrRR!

7. Typically, every day, I'll give myself one treat. Whether it's a square of good chocolate or a small serving of ice-cream, I try to let myself have something so I don't binge. I can easily eat a bucket of ice cream if I don't try to discipline myself. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

8. Everyday. Who can resist looking at and eating chocolates, ice-creams, truffles and etc? Maybe some of you but not me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice