When do department stores get new items once released in Coach store?

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know how much longer after the Coach store gets new items do they go to the department stores? I was wondering if Macy's will have the new Ergos for F & F?

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
They get things at the same times here. Sometimes even before the Coach Store!

the Dillards by my house is always putting the new stuff out first.

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
ohio
I wanna know too... I want to get the magenta madeline and maybe the teal bridgit ..anyone seen it in macys

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Well I am really excited to know this!! Thanks for the replies guys. I have the Metallic Carly on hold there now but I have to go pay for it on the 21st then pick it up on the 30th but I am trying to talk my husband into the ergo too if they get them. I figured the $97 I am saving on Carly can go towards it and I will only need like $200 some more!! LOL.

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Macy's got in the satchels and so did Lord & Taylor. Because of F&F if you want to find one call them and do a presale, I seriously think there will be nothing left by next Wed.

*** I did not see the hobo or tote, just the satchels and I believe they are only getting the signature ones (at least that is all L & T had today), maybe Macys is different?

Mar 12, 2008
East Coast
My Macy's had the Ergo's in two colors and the SA told me he could hold anything I wanted until F&F he also said to call around with the SKU number and any SA at any Macy's can hold until F&F.