When do coupons come out?

*Michi*

コーチがすきです!
O.G.
Apr 22, 2009
I'm wondering if coupons come out on a regular schedule? I know one just ended on the 18th so I was wondering if anyone knows approximately when the next one will come out? Also, is there a pattern to the discount amount on the coupons are, or is it just random? For example, the recent expired coupon was for 20% so will they next coupon be for the same amount or perhaps more (eg. 25%)?

Also, is there any rhyme and reason to the sales at the outlets? As in how often do they change the sales (% off) and do all outlets have the same discounts (% off) or is each store different?

(I did a charge hold today for 3 purses and am wondering if I should wait for the next coupon to come out, if we even have any idea when that would be.)

Thanks everyone!:smile:

I haven't been studying this very closely, but it seems like the outlet coupons are generally every other week. I think that they are always 20%, but I am not totally sure. Occasionally (maybe twice?), they have skipped a few weeks and then did a longer coupon, where you have to enter in your email and address to get it.

Hopefully someone that has been watching the timing of the coupons more closely will come and post, as they would be more knowledgeable than me.

From what I understand, it's kind of random as to when they come out. When they were first introduced, it was every other week. Then in Sept. they didn't put one out after labor day (I think), but then PCE was going on in the FP stores as well. This last one lasted for 2 weeks.
The "print and go" coupons have always been 20%, but the ones that they hand at the store door (which they haven't done in a while) can be 10-20%.

The outlet sales I think are supposed to be the same across all outlets, however there have been many times where one outlet has something at 30% and another 50% off or the actual markdowns will be different. As far as when the merchandise is further marked down, I don't really know the answer, but I think there is typically % off adjustments on some things with the coming of new floor sets.

Thanks for the info ladies:smile: Now I'm kicking myself for missing the last coupon since I'm buying 3 bags this week from the outlet. Although I have 14 days to buy them, but from the sounds of it I doubt another coupon will come out in time:sad: