When do BR bags go on sale?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know?

2. Banana Republic?
    I'd guess at the end of each season w/ the clothing{?}
    I'd call and ask.

3. Thanks- I want to buy a handbag!

4. I'd call for sure. If they don't do a Spring handbag line, then a Summer . . . they may not go on sale until the end of the summer!

5. ooo, I can't wait till they go on sale I really want a brown hobo too!

6. buy it online when they're offering the 15% off.. they usually do that a lot

7. I've been waiting for the bags to go on sale for so long!!! I really love their bags! I think I'm going to go there this morning and buy my mom a bag for her bday

8. BR is taking a little longer lately to put things on sale. Keep checking the website & sign up for their mailing list. I get coupons in the mail for 20% and 25% off all the time.

9. I'm thinking end of the season too. This is the first year they've actually had really nice bags so they may wait a bit to put them on sale. I would keep checking though.

10. I'd sign up for their email list- they'll probably send you info on sales and exclusive discounts.

11. ahha~ signed up~

12. exactly. i have a gift certificate Im DYING to use. but i refuse to pay those retail prices. patience is virtue.

13. Have you checked eBay?

14. Well- I did go to Banana Republic and wound up getting the cutest keychain/bag charm- it's so pretty. It's silver with tons of hanging hearts- got one for me (of course-lol) and for my mom. I ended up getting her a Coach off-white leather long wallet (with the checkbook holder). I was so desperate to get something-last minute shopper here!- it cost over $200.00 for the wallet- I was cringing because I know it will be at the outlet soon! But- oh well!

I will hold out for the BR bags for now and wait for the sale- it's taking forever for them to go on sale! When I went into the BR store the SA immediately said, " Our bags are made from the same place as Coach is"- I thought that made her sound like BR was desparate to promote their bags! I would not have said that if I was trying to sell the bag unless something was said to make it come up.

15. I think you'll have better luck stopping by a BR store periodically and checking for sale bags than online. Last year I STALKED a Bloomsbury bag online waiting for it to go on sale and it never did...it sold out beforehand! But I managed to get one on eBay later which was just a sale bag from a store with an eBay seller's markup. If only there was a BR store close to me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice