When did you start wearing make up?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I have been wearing makeup for as long as I can remember! I used to wait until my mom took a nap and then I'd get her makeup out and play with it. Now, she didn't start letting me wear it out of the house until I was around 14 or 15.

2. regularly? last year (23)

before that i just didn't have the time

3. I started wearing makeup at 12 years old. It was really bad makeup too because I wore the wrong colors. I had terrible acne so I used to wear heavy foundation everyday. I also wore blue eyeshadow. :shame:

4. i started wearing make up when i was 16 : )

5. when i was a senior in high school

6. I was 13 or 14. I started off with Covergirl and Maybelline from the local drug store. But I was very bad at knowing the right shade, how to correctly apply eyeshadow and liquid foundation...yea...it was pretty bad. :lol:

7. I would say 13 or 14.. I continue to use foundation and lipstick or lipgloss. I love mascara and eye shadow but I hardly ever use it because for some reason I always touch/rub my eyes and then ruin watever I put on. :sad:

8. i wasn't allowed to wear makeup until college, conservative parents. i'm 25 and i still don't really wear any. lip stain. eyebrow pencil. and chapstick is all i need.

9. some people look so great with makeup and can try diff.looks but with me, make up looks gross and ends up just feeling really sticky. so i just stay away from most eye makeup.

10. I started experimenting with it at 11 and then started wearing blue eyeshadow and mascara and on semi-regular basis since 13....hahhaa

then around 14/15 i began doing my eyes (eyeliner, mascara).
    i still don't wear blusher, foundation, cover up, etc.. though!! just do my eyes becuase i have very light lashes and it looks weird to me! and some awesome lipgloss/lipstick...because that's just fun!

11. I always used to play around with makeup when I was little! However I didn't start wearing it regularly until I was 15 or 16.