When did you start wearing make up?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I started out with the basics when I was 12 or 13 I suppose... I still don't wear a full face of makeup everyday, I only do it for events and "special" occasions.

2. I was in junior high (so maybe 12?). Went through a horrible phase in 7th grade where we thought it was cool to color in our upper eyelids with white eyeliner. Luckily I also had my mom and sister around to show me how it's done, so once I got over the white eyeliner then things went a lot better.

3. I started probably when I was 10-11 years old... Just foundation and mascara though.

4. when i started dating, 17 years old:smile:

5. I started with just mascara at 12ish.

6. im 14 nearly 15, i started wearing lipgloss and some eyeshadow at around 12ish,i was bad at applying it haha! Now most days i wear clinique tinted moisturiser, tiny bit of mac eyeliner, BB apricot shimmerbrick and some lipgloss either mac or stila!oh and CG lashblast.

When i first started wearing make up my mom took me to the lancome counter and got me a few things and i was only allowed to buy from good make up counters as she only wanted me to wear good make up. Im a Make up addict and love buying it !

7. omg... I think when I was in jr high?

8. When I was about 12 years old or so. I started using it regularly when I was 14, foundation and mascara. Added lipgloss at 15 and eyeshadow only at parties!

9. At ~ 14, I wore a little eyeshadow, mascara and lipgloss. Didn't regularly wear blush until college, and foundation when I was out of college; this was the '70's, the dark ages LOL.

10. I think I started buying covergirl and maybelline when I was around 10 but didn't really use it for anything other then playing around. I was started using it when I was 14 and have worn it off and on since.Though i'm into the higher end stuff now.

11. well i remember using tinkerbell lipgloss and nail polish at like 4 years old, and i always wanted the play make up(it was real... not the plastic stuff) instead of toys haha So thats what i got :P Realy make up i started realling wearing was my first day of high school, when my parents allowed me too. The only times i wore make up was for glamour shots, halloween, and choir concerts(that was usually a little blush, lip gloss, and mascara haha)

12. I couldn't start until after I was 15 and even then I didn't start wearing any until my Senior year of high school, so 17.

13. I played around with it as a kid but didn't seriously start wearing it daily until sophomore year in college.

14. I started wearing eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss in middle school so i was about 12 or 13. when i was 15 I added eye shadow. I still to this day only use those products i just got more creative with the eyeshadow. I use face blot powder for shine and blush only somtimes.

15. I'm 23 and still don't wear make-up regularly, mostly bc I'm too lazy to apply it. I only wear make-up if it is a special occasion.