When did you start wearing make up?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The first time I ever applied makeup was 12-13. I didn't start wearing it regularly until I was 19/20.

2. about 13 - lipstick and eyeliner

3. I still dont dress my face fully on a regular basis. I kind of like the natural look. I'll do it for a night out on the town or some other special event though.

4. I was 17 :smile: My mum doesn't wear make up, and I didn't really care lol

5. I think I was about 16. But I didnt wear much, pretty much only lipgloss and maybe some mascara. When i was about 18 I would say I started wearing make up but not regularly only when I went out in the evening.

6. LOL - I thought my Mum was the only one that didn't wear make up... I think I started wearing it when I was like 18 or something... Not too sure really, I still don't wear it, but I'm trying to get into it... :graucho: I guess it's never too late to start whacking it on!

7. When I was 15 years old.

8. 14 behind my mom's back and got in trouble:roflmfao:. she laid off when i turned 15. i always did love make up.

9. I don't ever wear make-up.. I probably wouldn't even know how to put it on, haha.

10. I started using makeup consistently at 21 because I had a job that required it, but I still don't wear it every day. I like makeup and have a lot of fun playing with it, but I can't seem to bring myself to do a full face of makeup only to work at home or run around a college campus.

11. At 7 b/c I took ballet when I was younger. Around 13/14 on an everyday basis.

12. I think I was 11 or 12. My mom took me shopping for make up when the bar/bat mitzvah invites started rolling in. I wouldn't use it every day, but that was when I started and had my first trips to the department store make up counters. I think before that all I had were cheapy drugstore stuff and lots of purple lipstick for summer camp!

13. 12, but only foundation. Thats because I started breaking out at that time. I didnt start wearing the whole shebang (foundation, eye and lip color) until i was about 18-19.

14. I was 17 started to wear lipstick and eyeliner :heart:

15. I secretly wear eye-shadow(oh, that blue color that I will never do), and lip stick when I was 15. Didn't fully wear make-up till I was around 18 or so.