When did you start wearing make up?

orderandlaw

Oct 6, 2006
The first time I ever applied makeup was 12-13. I didn't start wearing it regularly until I was 19/20.

Berlyn

<3 H
May 24, 2007
I still dont dress my face fully on a regular basis. I kind of like the natural look. I'll do it for a night out on the town or some other special event though.

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
by a sand castle
I think I was about 16. But I didnt wear much, pretty much only lipgloss and maybe some mascara. When i was about 18 I would say I started wearing make up but not regularly only when I went out in the evening.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
I was 17 :smile: My mum doesn't wear make up, and I didn't really care lol

LOL - I thought my Mum was the only one that didn't wear make up... I think I started wearing it when I was like 18 or something... Not too sure really, I still don't wear it, but I'm trying to get into it... :graucho: I guess it's never too late to start whacking it on!

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
14 behind my mom's back and got in trouble:roflmfao:. she laid off when i turned 15. i always did love make up.

V

vanojr9

I started using makeup consistently at 21 because I had a job that required it, but I still don't wear it every day. I like makeup and have a lot of fun playing with it, but I can't seem to bring myself to do a full face of makeup only to work at home or run around a college campus.

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
I think I was 11 or 12. My mom took me shopping for make up when the bar/bat mitzvah invites started rolling in. I wouldn't use it every day, but that was when I started and had my first trips to the department store make up counters. I think before that all I had were cheapy drugstore stuff and lots of purple lipstick for summer camp!

islandgyrl927

May 7, 2007
Diamond Bar, CA
12, but only foundation. Thats because I started breaking out at that time. I didnt start wearing the whole shebang (foundation, eye and lip color) until i was about 18-19.

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
N. Calif
I secretly wear eye-shadow(oh, that blue color that I will never do), and lip stick when I was 15. Didn't fully wear make-up till I was around 18 or so.