When did you get your fist ultrasound?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my first at 6 weeks then again at 8 and every 3 weeks since then till I deliver.

2. this is my first pregnancy & i had my first ultrasound done at 12 and 1/2 weeks
    it was amazing to see our little bub moving asround.
    he/*she is only 5.4cm

3. I'm 10 weeks pregnant this week and I've already had 2 ultrasounds. The 1st one was at 6 weeks just to confirm that I'm pregnant. And the other one was at 9 weeks during my first appointment with my OB.

4. Here, the routine ultrasound is at about 18 weeks, and for some people, that's it. I had one at 14 weeks since we wanted to check the risk for a chromosonal problem (not completely sure what the test is called in English, it's CUB - combined ultrasound and bloodworks.)

We're scheduled for a follow-up to the routine at week 32 because of a small irregularity that hopefully will have corrected itself by then.