when did you buy your first chanel?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. while i still cant justify spending 1k on marc jacobs though i love that brand to death, chanel to me is totally different. my excuse for not buying one yet is that im too young, its stupid to buy a bag like that during college fees and suchly, that that must be the main priority, even with my budgeting allowing such a purchase. but when did you buy your first? which one was your first?

2. I bought my first at 23. However let's remember I'm out of school and have a job.

3. 31 yrs old, it was originally the Grand Shopping Tote but I returned that for my Luxe Flap.

4. My first one of all was my pink Ligne tote which was bought by my mom for Valentine's Day a couple years ago. The first one I bought myself was the yellow Valentine hobo from this year.

5. I am 24 years old & just bought my first Chanel exactly 2 weeks ago today. I bought a medium Cambon tote (black/white). I bought the matching wallet a week later.

6. Im 36. Just got my first Chanel yesterday!! Yay!!!!!

7. got my first chanel last year actually. it was the 2005 grey reissue 2.55.

8. Not a bag (I still don't have a single bag yet!) but a jacket last year S/S05 so I was 28.

9. My first Chanel bag was purchased last July, black med Cambon tote.
    I am hoping to buy my second this weekend when I am in Vegas. I can't wait!

10. my first bag when i was 13, my first sunnies when i was 11

11. I was 17 for my first one, a small pink-coral colored classic flap. And 18 for my second one, a classic black caviar tote with gold hardware.

12. 22 for my first one..it was a black on white cc cambon pochette and a pink cc holder.

13. Last week at the age of 22! I bought a medallion tote with gold hardware and this was after I graduated.

14. Hmm.. my first Chanel when I was...turning 21. It was the cambon tote. Ever since, I would buy one every couple months. Because the SA are always so nice to call me up when new things arrive you cant resist more more more :p

15. Still don't have one yet (age 28), but hoping too get a Chanel flap in the next 6 months or so! I think it's all about budgeting - I bought my first LV when I was in university, and I loved it!

I wouldn't go into debt to buy a bag, but if you're able to scrimp somewhere else (buy used books, bring your own lunch, buy cheaper liquor!), the dollars add up!