when did you become a bag addict

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. when did every on develope their syndrome of:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: bag obsession my symptons began about 6 yrs ago

2. My obsession started about 4 and a half yrs. ago, at the age of 41?!:shrugs: I've always loved handbags but, it never really was that important to me, until I bought my first LV!:drool:

3. Probably at birth!

4. About three years ago and a little over 30. I started having more to spend, it has calmed down a little last year since I was more into babystuff then and is back worse then ever since a couple months ago.

5. After I joined tPF!:nuts:

6. oh man i cant think when it started..my sister and mom were addicts before me.. so i guess it just runs in the family!

7. i have always been into bags since 2000... although my addiction with the higher end bags did not really start since Jan. 2006.... since then, yeah, i am still wanting more and more bags.. hehe..

8. I was born a PURSE WHORE!!!!LOL
    Actually its all TPF's fault, I couldnt help my addiction after meeting these wonderful ladies.:love: :flowers:

9. bag obession started in grade 4 :yes: designer bags about 4 yrs ago.

10. I am a newbie bag addict. It began about 1 year ago for me. Before that I bought a LV Speedy, but that was the only nice bag I had. After a few months my price tolerance went up, and it just *keeps* going up!

11. I've liked bags since I was 13. I remember spending hours in the bag section at Zellers but I've been buying designer bags for 8 years....since I was 17.

12. I just started buying designer purses a year ago. Once I bought my first one, I was hooked.

13. When I wanted to own the kate spade satin amanda with rhinestone handles.

14. Same here!! :rolleyes:

15. I have always loved designer handbags. Since joining PF, my addiction has worsened!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice