When did this happen? A mini pochette in Empreinte Leather?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Forgive me if I'm literally the last to know about this, but I had never even heard of it.

I was on ban island for a while and then came back with a vengeance, although I've been too busy to log on to the PF.

I was shopping online and came across this on LuxeDH (already sold).

When the heck did this come out? What did it retail for? Any have one?

I am huge fan of the mini pochette, so I would have loved this item for myself :sad:

Attached Files:

2. That's from the Empreinte Citadine. It came with the bag. Kinda like the new neverfulls.

3. I think it's called the Pochette de Jour in Monogram Empreinte.

EDIT:
    Or at least thats what google images thinks but i think Almond_joy is correct! Interesting!

I typed it but hit post after almond_joy posted. Sorry about that!

4. Definitely the pochette that came with the Citadine bags.

I have it & love it much more than my empreinte Key holder. I just used it the other day to my son's Pre K dance performance as a crossbody by adding a chain strap, awesome piece!

5. #5 May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Yes, it comes with Citadine. Lovely piece as there are two slip pockets, one larger and the smaller one fits credit card. Removable strap with a hook.

Citadine has been discontinued.

6. So cute! I wish they sold this by itself...

7. Ahhh thank you so much, this was very helpful, found this online:

Attached Files: