When did this happen? A mini pochette in Empreinte Leather?

frenchyo8

Oct 23, 2013
Forgive me if I'm literally the last to know about this, but I had never even heard of it.

I was on ban island for a while and then came back with a vengeance, although I've been too busy to log on to the PF.

I was shopping online and came across this on LuxeDH (already sold).

When the heck did this come out? What did it retail for? Any have one?

I am huge fan of the mini pochette, so I would have loved this item for myself :sad:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 9.41.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 9.41.04 PM.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
Forgive me if I'm literally the last to know about this, but I had never even heard of it.

I was on ban island for a while and then came back with a vengeance, although I've been too busy to log on to the PF.

I am huge fan of the mini pochette, so I would have loved this item for myself :sad:

That's from the Empreinte Citadine. It came with the bag. Kinda like the new neverfulls.

I think it's called the Pochette de Jour in Monogram Empreinte.

EDIT:
Or at least thats what google images thinks but i think Almond_joy is correct! Interesting!

I typed it but hit post after almond_joy posted. Sorry about that!

Definitely the pochette that came with the Citadine bags.

I have it & love it much more than my empreinte Key holder. I just used it the other day to my son's Pre K dance performance as a crossbody by adding a chain strap, awesome piece!

Yes, it comes with Citadine. Lovely piece as there are two slip pockets, one larger and the smaller one fits credit card. Removable strap with a hook.

Citadine has been discontinued.

Last edited: