When did this all start? Are we "normal"?

May 31, 2009
hey loubi-ladies!

When did all this start? "this" means the addiction, can't stop buying Loubi's?
What was your first pair (want to see pics ;) )? How old were you when you bought your first pair? What did your parents/boyfriends/friends/etc. say?

I am now 20 and it started 1 1/2 years ago with the love to CL-Shoes! But it all began as Paris Hilton wore the Sing Sing's in her Nothing in this World Music Video! I bought that shoe style by Anne Michelle but then I sold them because they were uncomfortable and too big for me. Afterwards I saw a pair of CL (these wear wedges) and asked on a forum if anybody can tell if this pair is authentic! That's the way I got here :graucho:
And then it got more worse - almost every day I searched up for cls on ebay... nothing's changed ;)

My first pair were (and still are) my black leather decolletes!

I want more shoes but my parents tell me that I am just crazy and cannot handle the money :smile:
But it isnt the money. its the shoes!! My friends dont understand why I spend so much money on shoes. they say "Steph, its just shoes" Then I always say "these arent just shoes. these are by cl and its passion" ;)
*lol*

"I am officially addicted to CL and my name is Stephanie!"
"Hello Stephanie!"

Is there a CL rehab?

I can't stop thinking about red soles :smile: When I am out I always stare at women's shoes if they have red soles :smile:

What about you?

PS: could find a familiar thread ;)

Hey Stephanie! My first pair was the suede Drapiday, but the red patent Simples are what stole my heart. I started collecting this past Feb and am up to 12 pairs (13th *may* be on the way). There is help for you here: http://forum.purseblog.com/christian-louboutin-shoes/cclo-the-new-class-451176.html but if lovin' CLs is wrong, do you wanna be right?:P

Btw, I think there are some threads related to your topic, but I'm too lazy to find them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I started collecting in April 2009, about 7 months ago....and I am at 5 pairs right now. My first pair was from The outnet.com and at that time, it was the most I had paid for shoes. My DH didn't mind because I got a pretty good deal-much better than retail. From there, my spending threshold for shoes continues to increase. I bought my first pair at 28 years old.

I started with the Red Patent Simples in May of 07. I then didn't buy another pair for two whole years! Then, got back into it with the Camel Rolandos this past May. Since then, I'm up to 12 pairs! And full-on addicted!!

My first pair of CLs was bought from Saks two years ago when I was 25. I will never forget it. My then fiance (now hubby) and I were at Saks and I showed him the CL display and told him that one day I want/need to own (JUST ONE) a classic black pair. They had a pair of Simple black leather pumps, I tired them on just to see. And the next thing I knew, my fiance told me they looked great and handed his credit card to the SA! It was a very exciting moment. Poor guy thought one pair of "classics" would be it for me lol. Two years later we slowly moved to 4 pairs and 3 more are on the way :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My first pair of CLs was bought from Saks two years ago when I was 25. I will never forget it. My then fiance (now hubby) and I were at Saks and I showed him the CL display and told him that one day I want/need to own (JUST ONE) a classic black pair. They had a pair of Simple black leather pumps, I tired them on just to see. And the next thing I knew, my fiance told me they looked great and handed his credit card to the SA! It was a very exciting moment. Poor guy thought one pair of "classics" would be it for me lol. Two years later we slowly moved to 4 pairs and 3 more are on the way :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

^^:lol::balloon: uuuhhh lalaa :smile:

Thats a nice story!