When did the BH come out?? Hmm..

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was just wondering.....

Anyone know when the BH first came out? I rarely see anyone out with one. Odd, cuz I know here on the boards their very much loved!:love:

Yesterday on my way to buy my BH, I saw a woman walking in front of me (was walking thru the mall to the LV store) with a BV. Other than that I have never seen anyone out with a BH.

Usually see people with of course Speedies (which I love also!!), last wk. someone with the multipli-cite, see lots of cabas pianos, saw a woman yesterday with a pop haut, and I've seen a few with the handheld popincourt.

Hmm..:hrmm:

2. Last year (2005), I believe. I think it'll be the next speedy!

3. i think it was around October of 2005

4. I don't know exactly when, but I know it's pretty recent.
    I've seen 3-4 of them IRL on others.

5. Ah, maybe that's why I haven't seen one on someone yet. I see a lot of popincourt and almas.

6. It was Fall of last year.
    I remember because I bought the Popincourt in May and then when the BH came out, I was really annoyed becaue I liked it better.

So I bought that one too LOL.

7. I believe it came out july 2005 cause I had bought my BV the day it came out. I instantly fell in love with it! But your absoloutely right...I do rarely see them around.

8. LOL!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: I love the popincourt as well!! Very cute...I'm sure I'll end up with it sooner or later.:graucho:

9. Hmm...Cool:cool: . Today was my 2nd day out with it....I must admit felt pretty good! :P :lol:

10. I just got the vertical one 2 days ago! I LOVE it!!! :tup:

11. I have seen so many women carrying the BH. I have one myself and I love it. I also think the BH will be the next speedy.

12. Wooow this is an old thread! :blink:

13. ^i didn't notice it's old...

14. Im very proud using my BH!!! my 2nd LV

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice