When did Indigo Vernis come out?

Steph

Extremely obsessed w/ LV
May 26, 2006
Just wondering? I ordered an Indigo Vernis Cles from an LV boutique in Chicago and it arrived today. The date code on it says it was made in Nov '04, which seems really old to me? :shrugs: While I LOVE the color, I'm not loving it as much as I had hoped, it holds less than my smaller coach skinny minis. Will it stretch out with time?

I believe Indigo was released in stores in Spring 2005. I remember buying an Indigo french purse in Toronto in April 2005, and it was still very new at that time. The Indigo, Perle and Noisette items were produced in the fall of 2004 so LV would have enough stock in the stores for the launch.

I thought I remembered being told about it in 2004 so that's about when production began probably.....the vernis cles (and MC, Epi and Suhali) are tighter than other lines....they kinda stretch a tiny bit but not really....great color though!

^^

a10.jpg
here's one

Steph said:
Just wondering? I ordered an Indigo Vernis Cles from an LV boutique in Chicago and it arrived today. The date code on it says it was made in Nov '04, which seems really old to me? :shrugs: While I LOVE the color, I'm not loving it as much as I had hoped, it holds less than my smaller coach skinny minis. Will it stretch out with time?

I don't have an answer for your first question but vernis DOES stretch out with time. it fits about 5 cards plus some folded up bills with no problem at all! :smile: