When can we expect the Fall line to appear on Dooney.com?

They don really do no special dates or intros. As much as I could figure it out, the new bag styles just pop up. Good luck with your next one, cant wait to see pictures of your bag of choice.

I'm curious because I just got my trade-in card and all the bags I wanted are sold out! I have 30 days!

Forgot to ask you something. Did you call CS and try to place an order on a sold out item? I ordered a handbag which was not available, but they took the order and I received the bag within a week. CS said there was not a problem placing an order for a bag with is listed as N/A on their site.

Also, if you need and extra week to make up your mind with the trade-in-program purchases, call CS and let them document it. They will extend the time by a week. But, you must call.

Forgot to ask you something. Did you call CS and try to place an order on a sold out item? I ordered a handbag which was not available, but they took the order and I received the bag within a week. CS said there was not a problem placing an order for a bag with is listed as N/A on their site.

Also, if you need and extra week to make up your mind with the trade-in-program purchases, call CS and let them document it. They will extend the time by a week. But, you must call.

Great to know! I want some Altos, but the colors I want aren't even available on the site anymore or are Not In Stock. I'll give them a call tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone with their trade-ins! Hopefully you find your perfect bag. I'm crossing my fingers for all of us! :biggrin: