When can we expect the Fall line to appear on Dooney.com?

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
They don really do no special dates or intros. As much as I could figure it out, the new bag styles just pop up. Good luck with your next one, cant wait to see pictures of your bag of choice.

G.Allyn

Dec 12, 2013
I'm curious because I just got my trade-in card and all the bags I wanted are sold out! I have 30 days!

Same here! I have 2 trade-in-credits and having trouble using them. Funny, you want an item and it doesn't QUITE fit their progam by a few dollars.

G.Allyn

Dec 12, 2013
I'm curious because I just got my trade-in card and all the bags I wanted are sold out! I have 30 days!

Forgot to ask you something. Did you call CS and try to place an order on a sold out item? I ordered a handbag which was not available, but they took the order and I received the bag within a week. CS said there was not a problem placing an order for a bag with is listed as N/A on their site.

Also, if you need and extra week to make up your mind with the trade-in-program purchases, call CS and let them document it. They will extend the time by a week. But, you must call.

Ahiko

Aug 26, 2014
Southern California
Forgot to ask you something. Did you call CS and try to place an order on a sold out item? I ordered a handbag which was not available, but they took the order and I received the bag within a week. CS said there was not a problem placing an order for a bag with is listed as N/A on their site.

Also, if you need and extra week to make up your mind with the trade-in-program purchases, call CS and let them document it. They will extend the time by a week. But, you must call.
Great to know! I want some Altos, but the colors I want aren't even available on the site anymore or are Not In Stock. I'll give them a call tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone with their trade-ins! Hopefully you find your perfect bag. I'm crossing my fingers for all of us! :biggrin: