When buying Chanel...

1. When you're purchasing a Chanel bag or accessories from the boutiques or department stores, do you pay the full retail price or do you get discounts? I would love to ask an employee if I can use their discount but that would be terrible of me! :shame: Is it true that if you open an account with a department store, you get certain discount off?

2. I know that opening a Neimans card will not give you any discounts. I only used my card once and its stored away now. Not sure if it gives points or anything.

3. Jill got good discounts -- I seem to remember some post or other about that.

4. They won't offer you their employee discount, they'll get fired.
    NM has a gift usually when you open a card plus lots of perks when you reach certain level of 'points'.

5. Is Jill a person or a store? I should do a board search for Jill right?

6. Jill is a member here LOL

Ummm I just pay retail, but they will let me know when there is discount

7. I heard that when you open a Saks charge you get 10% off.

8. Sorry! I meant Jill the person (a member here), as was pointed out by somebody else.

There was another thread about sales, and credit cards and I believe Jill posted something about the discount she got when she bought her lux bag on that thread (it was all due to some department store rebate thing, I think).

Jill?

9. JIlls so popular. HI Jill !!

10. You get 10 percent off at Saks. That's why I went with saks instead of Neimans. Besides, I don't like that Neimans doesn't take Visa which means I can't use my check card. So I have no choice but to get a Neimans card, AMEX, or go through all the run around of getting a mall gift card just to buy something. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!!:rant:

:shame: Sorry about the rant, I just get so ticked off that I can't buy purses at Neimans unless I plan ahead of time... but that's ok, saks and Nordstrom help me out just fine.:biggrin:

11. Haha!! I know what you mean Erica! I had the same reaction after I missed out on a MC pochette at NM (this was awhile back, about two years or so) because they wouldn't take VISAs!!

12. Yea, I'm more of a Nordy's girl...If I could buy everything there I would, but when they don't have it, saks is number 2.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice