When are YSL Sales?

helenv

Jan 19, 2018
Ive really been eyeing the medium envelope bag tri quilted in shw. Just wondering if anyone has any tips if these are ever on sale, when and where? Ive heard that ysl has annual sales maybe twice a year and am wondering if these are ever included? :sad: I've only seen this bag on ysl, farfetched and ssense. Are there any private groups on FB as well to access these sales?

Reactions: mindbodysoul
Hello HelenV, I have seen Saint Laurent bags on sale on their website. I saw some sales there this summer. I don't know if it was because of Covid or if it is an annual thing. It was on select items, not everything. I have heard that unlike a lot of the other designers that they do have sales once and a while. I would keep checking, especially around Christmas time and right after Christmas. I too and waiting to buy a few things. Good luck.

I’m in Canada and trying to find a small loulou in black with either gold or silver hardware. This is my first YSL and I noticed prices very at every store and site unlike all my LV bags. Can anyone recommend the best place to get this bag?

Ive really been eyeing the medium envelope bag tri quilted in shw. Just wondering if anyone has any tips if these are ever on sale, when and where? Ive heard that ysl has annual sales maybe twice a year and am wondering if these are ever included? :sad: I've only seen this bag on ysl, farfetched and ssense. Are there any private groups on FB as well to access these sales?

ysl sales are twice a year, usually June and December. For a week I believe they email out private sale links to existing customers and then the sale is live to everyone. You would be surprised what’s included in the sale, some of the things that I consider classic in classic colors. Another thing you can do, is contact a Saint Laurent boutique during their online sale to ask them to send you their “sale” iCloud photo share which can show different stuff than what’s online as online boutique is diff than standalone stores. An SA that I use at my local YSL boutique usually sends me the boutiques sale photo album so I can take a look before I make my way over there. Sale prices are generally 30% off.

Other places to catch ysl on sale are discount stores like century 21, tjmaxx runway, and on the rare occasion on Nordstrom rack.

Neiman marcus, Saks, and Nordstrom will also follow the biannual sale season of June and December but gl getting anything from Nordstrom unless you have an SA who will help you secure something before the sale is live, or Neiman marcus, which sales start at 25% off and get an additional 25% off during second cut, but generally the stuff you see on sale at Neiman marcus is very seasonal, like the bags with crazy sequins and patches and whatever.

Ssence and the other online lux websites I’m not so sure of....

I’m in Canada and trying to find a small loulou in black with either gold or silver hardware. This is my first YSL and I noticed prices very at every store and site unlike all my LV bags. Can anyone recommend the best place to get this bag?
if you're close to Toronto/GTA there's a YSL outlet. You can call the store and ask if they have any currently in store

If possible, try to build a relationship with an SA. Often they contact their clients to offer them the best items on sale before everyone else. That is why what is left is often less classic. Online things sell out so quickly and even when you are able to purchase, you might later receive a "sorry we have to cancel your order because we sold out" (I'm looking at you Saks). It is possible to get a great deal online during the sales, but it is so hit or miss.

Reactions: hartwin
SSENSE carries YSL and they usually have their public sales in April/May and around Black Friday. Also, if you create an account with them and browse the website when you're logged in, you can see they offer sales on additionnal items (kind of exclusive sales). Last year I was able to save 25-35% off on the Uptown Compact Wallet and the Small Kate in black!

Reactions: similarmindz
SSENSE carries YSL and they usually have their public sales in April/May and around Black Friday. Also, if you create an account with them and browse the website when you're logged in, you can see they offer sales on additionnal items (kind of exclusive sales). Last year I was able to save 25-35% off on the Uptown Compact Wallet and the Small Kate in black!
Wow that’s a great deal! I’m actually eyeing the uptown compact wallet too. How is yours holding up after a year?