When are YSL Sales?

I was advised to call the boutique and order. Unless I wanted to risk being charged again for the same thing. So I guess I just have to wait and see. If the items I want are still there, then they are meant to be :smile:
Thanks so much! I’m totally booked at work today so can’t call a boutique or customer service. I’m in the same boat with my order - the bag I ordered is a fall bag, so plenty of time to find something else if it doesn’t work out. It’s also something that caught my eye during the sale rather than a wishlist item.

But of course now I want it and if I got a shipping notification for it I’d be ecstatic!

Lilthai, it looks like the ysl website is catching up, my order now shows up in my account now as processing.

Hi, can you also share the link to me? Thanks

Unfortunately sharing the link to the private sale doesn’t share the discount, which is tied to the email/account. I’m sorry! It’s in the pinned discount thread if you want to browse what was in the sale.

Thank you for sharing the link. I was able to buy a bag on sale using this link on the AU website.

Just fyi, even if you didn’t receive an email and not link to your account, you can still get the discounted price.
Also, the link works for AU website, just change some parameters to au.
Private sale link for those who asked: