Travel When are you likely to travel?

Today I got invited on this big trip and I love traveling and I love the people going so I said yes without thinking. And after it set in for a few minutes, I had to backtrack and say no. I would have such an awful and stressful time.
This is how I felt a few months ago when I was invited to mexico and I ended up backing out.

I just dont feel as comfortable as some others.

right now I’m ok. I’m hoping things will progressively get better and I can have even more freedom with traveling but time will tell.

• Love
Reactions: 880
This is how I felt a few months ago when I was invited to mexico and I ended up backing out.

I just dont feel as comfortable as some others.

right now I’m ok. I’m hoping things will progressively get better and I can have even more freedom with traveling but time will tell.

I think they will get better if we are patient for just a little bit longer, but I do understand that other people are more comfortable than I am especially as vaccines rollout more.

My daughter is attending Summer School at Oxford University. She got her first Pfizer vaccine and I am fully vaccinated. Afterward, we are supposed to spend a week in London and 3 weeks in Italy afterwards. I am planning to go to Paris while she is in class. However, we’ll see what the travel and quarantine requirements are like in July and August this Summer. Things may change depending on travel restrictions regarding movement between countries and possible quarantine requirements. I guess we get to wear our BioRompers!

5F3980A6-F537-41E9-AAA5-0E000C6D1449.png

Last edited:
I am planning a trip solo to NYC. I hope to get a really nice airbnb with a balcony or at least windows that open with an incredible view. I want to just sit, with a glass of wine and listen to the traffic. Maybe watch the trains. Look at the lights. In the mornings I want to get a coffee and bagel to go and stroll through Central Park 12 feet away from everyone. Just walk and walk for miles. Get awesome delivery for dinner.