When are the sample sales usually?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a relatively new RM fan, and have been reading that there's usually two samples sales a year, one in November and one in April/May. Does that mean one is upcoming up soon? I don't live in NY or LA, so just wondering, is the sale also online? Thanks!

2. I don't remember if she has a "sample sale" online, but in the past she always had a "end of summer" sale around july/august, and a black friday sale. However, I also noticed that she expanded her regular sale section on her website to include a lot more items in recent years and the price of those items are pretty similar to her other online sales.

3. thanks for the info!

4. She does have online sample sales. It usually occurs at the same time as her in-person Sample Sales. This is to give customers who are unable to attend the actual SS a chance to shop the Sample Sales on her website. I've personally shopped on her website many times. Just keep a lookout on her social media and newsletters for any updates. Chances are there will be one in the Summertime.