When are new releases coming out?

Planning a trip to Singapore in a few weeks. Interested in the new Illustre balloon. Does anyone know when this is coming out?

Any intel on releases for Aug 1? TIA!
I just returned from Singapore two days ago. My SA in Singapore (at ION Orchard) told me they had nothing new but she was expecting some new releases in coquelicot mid July. No mention of Illustre balloons.

Planning a trip to Singapore in a few weeks. Interested in the new Illustre balloon. Does anyone know when this is coming out?

Any intel on releases for Aug 1? TIA!

The new empriente bag, Pallas rouge, neo neverfull rouge, Vernis Montebello and new colors are all getting released August 1st in the US. I would assume that it will definitely be released in Singapore. They are all beautiful pieces.Hope you enjoy your trip and happy shopping.:smile:

I just returned from Singapore two days ago. My SA in Singapore (at ION Orchard) told me they had nothing new but she was expecting some new releases in coquelicot mid July. No mention of Illustre balloons.

The new empriente bag, Pallas rouge, neo neverfull rouge, Vernis Montebello and new colors are all getting released August 1st in the US. I would assume that it will definitely be released in Singapore. They are all beautiful pieces.Hope you enjoy your trip and happy shopping.:smile:

I hear new items mid July and aug 1. Tulips2 has a post on new items you should read it's called new items galore

Thanks for the splendid news, everyone! :biggrin: Can't wait to see the new stuff!