When and Where do you wear your CLs?

xCHANELx

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™
O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
hi Ladies,

I have never wore any of my CLs more than a couple of time. 95% of the time, they are just sitting there on my shoe shelf staring back at me (I stare at them all the time :P) I wear them during special occasions like weddings, nice dinners and stuff, but those occasions only happen occasionally. I always wear flats to go shopping, only occasionally wear 120s to work for important meetings but all my 140s, 150s and 160s I just don't know where to wear them to without people looking at me and thinking I'm too over-dressed! When I bought my last Maggie, the sales told me the shoe will stretch eventually since they were a bit tight and I was thinking, no they wont' stretch because I will never wear them often enough for them to stretch out.. and that got me thinking, am I spending too much $ on shoes that I probably will only wear a handful times? Maybe I should spend that kind of $ flats since I get more use out of those:lol:

What do you ladies think? Do you get the most out of your CLs and where and when do you ladies wear your CLs?

hi Ladies,

I have never wore any of my CLs more than a couple of time. 95% of the time, they are just sitting there on my shoe shelf staring back at me (I stare at them all the time :P) I wear them during special occasions like weddings, nice dinners and stuff, but those occasions only happen occasionally. I always wear flats to go shopping, only occasionally wear 120s to work for important meetings but all my 140s, 150s and 160s I just don't know where to wear them to without people looking at me and thinking I'm too over-dressed! When I bought my last Maggie, the sales told me the shoe will stretch eventually since they were a bit tight and I was thinking, no they wont' stretch because I will never wear them often enough for them to stretch out.. and that got me thinking, am I spending too much $ on shoes that I probably will only wear a handful times? Maybe I should spend that kind of $ flats since I get more use out of those:lol:

What do you ladies think? Do you get the most out of your CLs and where and when do you ladies wear your CLs?
I agree with the other ladies. I just bought a pair of ron ron patent wedges in nude so that I could wear them more places....my others-except my simples-I only wear out to dinner, drinks, etc.

I dont care about being overdressed but I am REALLY paranoid about "not ruining the shoe", so I dont wear my CL as often as I probably should.
When weather is good enough I wear them once in a week or so... and it is usually some occasion made especially for them (I am literally telling DBF "Let's go out I have to take out my Loubs!") :P

I bought my Laponos with intention to wear them more often, but the pitch is so tricky... they are my "car to restaurant" shoes now :biggrin:

Only on the weekends when I go out to dinner with my dh or girlfriends or to parties/get togethers. I would love to wear them to work, but I am a nurse. I am excited though to wear my Vicky boots during the week---they are comfortable enough and the heel isn't as high so shopping/errands would be easy.

I wear them everywhere and almost all the time. Occasionally I will throw on Uggs or flats. I used to worry about looking over dressed but my DBF pointed out there is always someone more dressed up than me and I sometimes dress them down with jeans and a simple tee. I even wear my strassed pairs pretty regularly.

thanks ladies for all the input, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only who thinks she's not wearing her CLs often enough :lol: they are too beautiful to be sitting on the shelf and only seeing sunshine once a month

I dont care about being overdressed but I am REALLY paranoid about "not ruining the shoe", so I dont wear my CL as often as I probably should.
When weather is good enough I wear them once in a week or so... and it is usually some occasion made especially for them (I am literally telling DBF "Let's go out I have to take out my Loubs!") :P

I bought my Laponos with intention to wear them more often, but the pitch is so tricky... they are my "car to restaurant" shoes now :biggrin:

:lolots::lolots: I ask DH to take me out so I can wear my CLs too and DH always roll his eyes at me but still takes me out :love:

I'm trying to wear mine more often. I wear my cl flats literally everywhere though

Aegis, even you dont think you are wearing them often enough? then I dont feel too bad hahaha you probably have 5X more CLs than me :graucho::biggrin:

I only have one pair of 140 cls now - the rest are 100 or below because I know that's the only way i'll wear them enough to get my money's worth! Higher heels just don't work with the life I have.

I also stick to fairly straightforward styles to get max use. My collection is probably boring but it works hard for me and I love it.

Edit forgot to say this means I wear them almost everywhere - work and play! I still carry foldable flats for an emergency.

I wear mine all the time at school now, since I wear Uggs for the drive and need to change into something else for class.

I find they hurt my feet too much to wear them shopping/places that involve a lot of walking.

I wear mine almost everyday for work, yes even the 150s. I'm lucky I work in a very low key office. I also wear them to dinners, bars and other special occassions. The only time I don't wear them is when there will be prolonged walking or standing. My tootsies can't take the pain! :crybaby: