When and where do you carry YOUR Balenciaga?

It's everywhere for me from Mon-Fri and sometimes weekends. I try to use other bags on weekends to be fair to them. Otherwise its definitely a rotation of my bbags everyday without fail. Can't imagine a day to work or anywhere without my bbag!!! That's the amount of enjoyment it has brought to me everyday!

I have been carrying my Violet First all of the time now! It seems to go with almost everything and i get sooooo many compliments on it. I do use my chloe Paddy sometimes but it's getting less and less...
I have not used it in the rain yet- I am a bit nervous about the Violet spotting up, but hey we are in LA- No rain here except ashes....

I carry them pretty much everywhere. I used to carry my LV Speedy 30 all the time, but now it's mostly either my Mogano City (still my favorite one) or my Chanel cabas. By everywhere I mean work, grocery shopping, meetings, etc. etc. etc. I take good care of my bags (keep them clean, try not to get them wet, don't leave stuff inside, store them properly) but when I'm out of the house I don't like to think about them too much.

Because of my job I only get to carry my bags at the weekends or if I'm going out in the evening during the week. I love it purely due to the fact that it then does feel like a treat rather than becoming a bit blase KWIM?

I now carry my nice bags pretty much anywhere, anytime. When I got my first Vuitton (which was my first really nice bag), I was super super careful with it and would not take it for a night out, etc. After moving through LV, Fendi, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, and now into Bal, I carry my bags everywhere. For me at least, they cost too much money to leave them sitting in my closet. Like Bellafiore, I wish that I could carry more than one at a time!