When all 2010 sales start!?

Has anyone had the Preview email yet, or if it is like last year, I think it had already started when they sent the emails out? Gone are the days of the additional 10% on preview days too, I expect.

had emails to say HOF sale starts today at noon!! guess thats on line as the stores cant be geared up for the sales yet- my inbox is going mad with sales starting today or tomorrow- stores must be desperate to make up sales for their Dec accounts- some massive reductions - but I have no monet left so cant be bothered!!

had emails to say HOF sale starts today at noon!! guess thats on line as the stores cant be geared up for the sales yet- my inbox is going mad with sales starting today or tomorrow- stores must be desperate to make up sales for their Dec accounts- some massive reductions - but I have no monet left so cant be bothered!!

You and me both elvis. Had my last splurge so I'm content (for now!!)

Not really Mini. Went to Mulberry yesterday to try out the Bayswaters with my niece. Don't know if I like them that much after all...She was looking at a Bonnie and the Daria satchel wasn't bad either. All the sale items were nicely displayed, but not yet priced accordingly.

The scarf I "need" was sold out.

P-M - I like the Bonnie - it's "old-skool" Mulberry and will be timeless I think. Plus it's made of sturdy leather so will wear well. Too much choice! Which scarf were you interested in? :biggrin: