When all 2010 sales start!?

you are a true trooper I havent got your stamina!!

Aww, thank you Elvis! My Mulberry posts have all arrived bar one, which is not a bag, so I will have to do my reveal when I have taken the final pics! So much going on on here at the mo,with the meet and party etc, might do it in the week when we are all bored!

Aww, thank you Elvis! My Mulberry posts have all arrived bar one, which is not a bag, so I will have to do my reveal when I have taken the final pics! So much going on on here at the mo,with the meet and party etc, might do it in the week when we are all bored!

oooooh no do it tomorrow when you get back from the meet- the finale of the party so we can all celebrate with you- and you may have even more to reveal after the York meet- could be the biggest reveal ever!! have fun tomorrow and stay safe on those cobbles- say hi to wulie for me

oooooh no do it tomorrow when you get back from the meet- the finale of the party so we can all celebrate with you- and you may have even more to reveal after the York meet- could be the biggest reveal ever!! have fun tomorrow and stay safe on those cobbles- say hi to wulie for me

Ok, will take the last 2 pics tonight. No strips, its straight pics. Shame, as one was so beautifully packaged -but I was undoing it whilst sitting at the lights, so couldn't take a pic. It had a pink ribbon around it aswell! That will be 6 bags, and whatever I get tomorrow! Thankyou for reminding me about the cobbles, think I will be in my walking boots as they will cope with whatever the weather throws at us. Just hope that the rail network can too!!!! Will say hi to wulie -hopefully we will meet up before we get to York!

Ok, will take the last 2 pics tonight. No strips, its straight pics. Shame, as one was so beautifully packaged -but I was undoing it whilst sitting at the lights, so couldn't take a pic. It had a pink ribbon around it aswell! That will be 6 bags, and whatever I get tomorrow! Thankyou for reminding me about the cobbles, think I will be in my walking boots as they will cope with whatever the weather throws at us. Just hope that the rail network can too!!!! Will say hi to wulie -hopefully we will meet up before we get to York!

I hope you do too- you are meant to be on the same train!!

I hope you do too- you are meant to be on the same train!!

I know, hopefully at Man Picc. But, I went to Milton Keynes on Monday, and they cancelled a train to push more people onto a later train -it was London bound and some people were having to stand. So, who knows what they will do next -my boss went to Edinburgh on the 'Trans-Pennine' express, and it went up through the lakes via Carlisle!

When you say pre sale on mulberry, can you actually buy the bags then or is it just to look and see what goes in sale. Is that when you can get extra 10% off sale price or have i confused that with what house of fraser did if you had fraser card. thanks

My wardrobe:- presale has started already, and the main sale starts 22nd dec at midnight.

Mulberry.com:- presale to start christmas eve, and the main sale is to start boxing day.

Harvey Nichols:- Main sale starts in store Boxing day.

HOF:- main sale starts Boxing day.

Cheshire oaks:- store sale starts Boxing day.

Mulberry stores:- Main sale starts Boxing day

Mulberry at NK in Stockholm did not have the date yet, will be after new years eve at least she said :nuts: I didn't ask at BJG but I think they start the same day. BJG had Mini leopard patent Alexas in both reg and OS, NK had sold out theirs.