Wheely Scrumptious Car Cakes!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These cakes were created for a contest in England. :heart:
    [​IMG]
    A peace of cake: Jo Ranson, Nottingham
    [​IMG]
    Beside the seaside: A cake designed for her son's wedding by Hillary Wood, Blackpool

[​IMG]
    Formula bun: Created by Dave Crowther, West Midlands

2. [​IMG]
    Red hot: By Andrea Drabbie, Derbyshire
    [​IMG]
    Going off with a bang: This colourful winner was made by Peter Jones from Worcester

[​IMG]
    Upwardly mobile: Created by Janet Endean from Reading

3. [​IMG]
    Fit for a pink lady: From Diana Giles, Hertford

[​IMG]
    It's off road: Pamela Parsons, Norfolk

[​IMG]
    Mini marvel: Carol Bunch, Staplehurst

4. [​IMG]
    First cakes, now Rolls: By Jo Davies, Lincolnshire
    [​IMG]
    A wheeler dealer: Designed by Carol Birtle, Blackpool

[​IMG]
    A cafe au lait coloured Chevrolet from Helen Henry

5. Last week the Mail revealed the ingredients of the life sized Skoda car cake which cost £500,000 to make. ($100.000 approx)

Readers were challenged to create their own car cakes and we've been inundated with pictures. Here are some of the best - the winner will receive £100 of M&S vouchers.

The editor's decision is final

Article: The Daily-mail

6. I want cake so badly right now. Thanks for those pictures!

7. Chitty Chitty bang bang!! Lol I remember that from when I was a kid! :biggrin:

8. i like the wheeler dealer. "only fools and horses"...i like that show.:lol:

9. Gorgeous cakes!

10. the cakes are beautiful i can't imagine the time that must've gone into them ;)

11. So cute! I would never be able to cut into a cake like that!

12. That's what I was thinking too ! I would want to just sit and stare at them. :girlsigh:

13. they're so cute!

14. I like that beach car cake in the first set. Second pic I think. Those are all amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice