Wheels Women Melt Over *pics*

ohh I love the Aston Martin DB9!!!:drool::drool: such a sexy car!!
I think you forgot to post this one up though
untitled.jpg

Nissan's 350Z another one of my favorits
I also love the Prius... cute, environment friendly, and a tax deduction.
omg i love this car too. i'm currently on the look out for a new one. the Z is one of my top picks.:tup: i test drove one day before yesterday. i wish i knew how to drive stick though. it would have been a much better experiance. but the test drive was fun i only hit 60mph cuz i was in an industrial residence but if the dealer would have let me go on the free way i would so have floored it. :smile:

I went to a charity event at a dealership where a lot of these high end cars are sold. I sat in a Bentley GT convertible and I can say without a doubt it is the most beautiful car I have ever seen up close and personal. The craftmanship is impeccable and the design, both inside and out, is astounding. I have a feeling if I had that car, I would never own anything else. Ah, someday ....

I'll admit that a nice looking guy becomes super hot when he's driving a Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes, etc. It's got to be foreign and classy.

And Label Addict, you lucky girl! My dad's friend used to have one just like that. He took me for a ride in it. That car was HOT!

thank you it is a super hot car!

Those magnums are terrible, driving them is a nightmare.

They turn like truck , have the pickup of a malibu.
The windows are small and high making them impossible to see through, driving a magnum is like driving a tank without any of the qualities that make tanks tanks.