Wheels Women Melt Over *pics*

NELLYBEAN

May 15, 2007
Anaheim
ohh I love the Aston Martin DB9!!!:drool::drool: such a sexy car!!
I think you forgot to post this one up though

Nissan's 350Z another one of my favorits
I also love the Prius... cute, environment friendly, and a tax deduction.
omg i love this car too. i'm currently on the look out for a new one. the Z is one of my top picks.:tup: i test drove one day before yesterday. i wish i knew how to drive stick though. it would have been a much better experiance. but the test drive was fun i only hit 60mph cuz i was in an industrial residence but if the dealer would have let me go on the free way i would so have floored it. :smile:

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
omg it looks like i am five different types of babes in one !:graucho: cant decide which one i like the most ! :nuts:

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I went to a charity event at a dealership where a lot of these high end cars are sold. I sat in a Bentley GT convertible and I can say without a doubt it is the most beautiful car I have ever seen up close and personal. The craftmanship is impeccable and the design, both inside and out, is astounding. I have a feeling if I had that car, I would never own anything else. Ah, someday ....

L_Rod

~ Adore Azur ~
Aug 22, 2006
Love the Bentley and Aston but my husband doesn't -I find that weird. He def drives a chic magnet but he already has a hottie!

Svenedition

[b]SHCP RŒBiT[/b]
Jun 10, 2007
Those magnums are terrible, driving them is a nightmare.

They turn like truck , have the pickup of a malibu.
The windows are small and high making them impossible to see through, driving a magnum is like driving a tank without any of the qualities that make tanks tanks.