Wheels Women Melt Over *pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG for me :biguns:

if that makes me beach babe, :beach:, bring it on baby !!!

2. ferrari and bentley, drool, one can only hope. :yes:

3. omg i love this car too. i'm currently on the look out for a new one. the Z is one of my top picks.:tup: i test drove one day before yesterday. i wish i knew how to drive stick though. it would have been a much better experiance. but the test drive was fun i only hit 60mph cuz i was in an industrial residence but if the dealer would have let me go on the free way i would so have floored it. :smile:

4. omg it looks like i am five different types of babes in one !:graucho: cant decide which one i like the most ! :nuts:

5. i adore BMW...

this is the new M3 and shortly after its relased with the hard top convertible it will be MINE (in black or silver).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i also looooove the m5

[​IMG]

6. Prius all the way! WOO!! I'm a "green babe" I guess :graucho:

7. I went to a charity event at a dealership where a lot of these high end cars are sold. I sat in a Bentley GT convertible and I can say without a doubt it is the most beautiful car I have ever seen up close and personal. The craftmanship is impeccable and the design, both inside and out, is astounding. I have a feeling if I had that car, I would never own anything else. Ah, someday ....

8. thank you it is a super hot car!

9. Love the Bentley and Aston but my husband doesn't -I find that weird. He def drives a chic magnet but he already has a hottie!

10. I'm SOOOOOO with you on this! BMW ALL the way! :yes::tup:

11. Woah that Bentley makes me melt! :drool:

12. A Ferrari for me PLEASE...

13. Two thumbs way up on the M3 & M5!

14. Love love love that Porsche. Or any Porsche, really.

15. Those magnums are terrible, driving them is a nightmare.

They turn like truck , have the pickup of a malibu.
    The windows are small and high making them impossible to see through, driving a magnum is like driving a tank without any of the qualities that make tanks tanks.